scouts 2013 top 100

AuburnBasketball

I just wanted to say thanks for your posts as well. I have been following AU basketball thru the good and the bad since 79. It has been a decade since I have been this optimistic  about basketball and have zero doubt if left alone and paid properly, Barbee will do the same for basketball that Chizik has/is doing for football. It is utterly amazing to me that when people talk about teams like Texas A & M moving to the SEC or some voice opinions that Kentucky or Vandy should be replaced that they only take football into consideration.

While Football is my favorite sport, I love what these teams bring to the table from basketball in Kentucky to Scholastic's, baseball and basketball at Vandy among other things I am surely missing here...Anyway, thanks man and please continue the updates. In two years you will have a legion followers here (although I realize you are in it for the love of the game, not followers) that only pay attention when we are winning...

I just wanted to say thanks for your posts as well. I have been following AU basketball thru the good and the bad since 79. It has been a decade since I have been this optimistic  about basketball and have zero doubt if left alone and paid properly, Barbee will do the same for basketball that Chizik has/is doing for football. It is utterly amazing to me that when people talk about teams like Texas A & M moving to the SEC or some voice opinions that Kentucky or Vandy should be replaced that they only take football into consideration.

While Football is my favorite sport, I love what these teams bring to the table from basketball in Kentucky to Scholastic's, baseball and basketball at Vandy among other things I am surely missing here...Anyway, thanks man and please continue the updates. In two years you will have a legion followers here (although I realize you are in it for the love of the game, not followers) that only pay attention when we are winning...

thanks i realyy apreciate that

Archived