Guess Who was on the Auburn Sideline

watsontiger98

and ride the chaotic that ensues to higher ratings and to the bank.

He's not riding anything and leave me out of this.  :laugh:

oops! *chaos... so none of this?!:  2el8msj.gif

Now i'm gonna have nightmares please someone erase those images from my head

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

He got just exactly the response he was after. Emails and messages to JJ, message board hype and dislike. Yet no one understands how much better it would be without whining about f bomb every day.

He knows AU folks are hypersensitive to perceived criticism, especially after Cam etc. AU folks play into his game everytime.

The very people who complain about him all the time, are the one's giving him his best word of mouth marketing and have yet to figure it out. Bless our little hearts.

Amazing, isn't it?

Since I have been listening to 97.3, it has been the best radio I have listened to in a long time. Even Brando doesn't bother me. His show is actually enjoyable. He only played up to fineburn when he was on his show. Switch to 97.3 and enjoy sports radio again.

Since I have been listening to 97.3, it has been the best radio I have listened to in a long time. Even Brando doesn't bother me. His show is actually enjoyable. He only played up to fineburn when he was on his show. Switch to 97.3 and enjoy sports radio again.

Weegs, you must work for 97.3  :laugh:  I agree, I actually like listening to talk radio again since "The Zone" has started broadcasting.

I give up. 

Why do you care? 

He's a side show huckster with no journalistic credibility placed in the heart of Updyke country to stir the Mullet nation to a frenzy only to drive his ratings.  If you listen to him, you are only encouraging him by helping his ratings and that's on you. 

The opposite of love is not hate.  It's APATHY!

PF had seen some bloggers wrote to JJ asking for PF credentials to be pulled.  Supposedly JJ wrote back that he appreciated their support for Auburn and that he would send their inputs to Media realations.  PF didnt like JJ's response.

If he can't take it, then he better not dish it out.  Bwess his hot...

Weegs, you must work for 97.3   :laugh:   I agree, I actually like listening to talk radio again since "The Zone" has started broadcasting.

Is this the station wanting to get PF if he gets out of his contract with Citidel?

Because he's a media member...perhaps the most influential media member in Alabama.  If you don't give him a credential, you are stupid.

He USED to be perhaps the most influential media member...that is until he hooked up with ole DS this summer.  If you don't believe this...you are stupid!

Archived