Guess Who was on the Auburn Sideline

watsontiger98

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because he's a media member...perhaps the most influential media member in Alabama.  If you don't give him a credential, you are stupid.

Because he's a media member...perhaps the most influential media member in Alabama.  If you don't give him a credential, you are stupid.

Stupid would be allowing a known dirtbag :devil: in your clean house >:(, you forgot to mention that.

That's a sad state of affairs that needs to change....

That's a sad state of affairs that needs to change....

Just because he speaks "redneck".  He is a total joke and his show is worse than Jerry Springer.

Usually he shows up in the press box and not on the sidelines.   I guess he is still trying to appear to be a sports columnist when he is nothing but a sports talk show host.

I actually saw him at a book store once being interviewed by someone who appeared to be a college student.  During the interview he kept looking around to see who was nearby,  He acted very nervous in public.   Not sure how he could handle being in front of 90,000+ people. 

So then call me stupid, couldn't disagree more....what he has done to Auburn's reputation through Jerry Springer style entertainment has crossed the line.  >:(

The next time pondscum is on our sidelines we need to seal the exits and turn the stands loose on the field. Whatever happens after that happens. I would pay quadruple for a ticket to attend those "festivities". It's probably not PC for me to say that. I'm positive it's not right for me to say that. All I can say is.....the heart wants what the heart wants.

I thought you were going to say Charles Barkley.

Yeah, they talked to him maybe half way through the first quarter and his voice was already about gone.   :laugh:

Probably from the binge drinking and hitting on college girls at Skybar the previous night.  Met him a few times over my college career there and he's always black out trying to feel up on girls.  Not a big fan, although, maybe I can't blame him? hahaha

And why is that, exactly? He might well be the most influential media member in Alabama, but he has been talking about an AU bagman and Auburn cheating for months, and before that he compared Auburn to a Ponzi scheme. Yet it's stupid not to give him free reign along the sidelines when we play the team that actually IS being investigated in relation to the Newton deal? Really?

You wouldn't happen to be Danny Sheridan's lawyer, would you?

Archived