Guess Who was on the Auburn Sideline

watsontiger98

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a part of the "media". If we refuse him a pass then he turns up the machine even more. Sometimes you must take a stand and say the heck with the out come. This just doesn't seem to be that time. Just don't give him the satisfaction of listening to his program. If I saw him and was forced to be right next to him for three hours, I would not even acknowledge who he was. Would treat him like everyone else. That would hurt him even more than blessing him out. His ego would make him boil inside.

He is a part of the "media". If we refuse him a pass then he turns up the machine even more. Sometimes you must take a stand and say the heck with the out come. This just doesn't seem to be that time. Just don't give him the satisfaction of listening to his program. If I saw him and was forced to be right next to him for three hours, I would not even acknowledge who he was. Would treat him like everyone else. That would hurt him even more than blessing him out. His ego would make him boil inside.

What exactly more can he turn up?  He already fomented a complete lie that caused an unprecedented NCAA statement that exposed the story for what it was a complete lie.  Not before it was on every media outlet for several weeks including espn.  That is just the most recent incident in his history.  Others have mentioned things he has done but nobody has mentioned him making fun carnell williams a few years back.  There is nothing to gain from allowing him into the games.  But more importantly we lose nothing from putting this guy out.  

He just tweeted; " I have visited college football Mecca, found nothing dirty or unethical, and an atmosphere second to none in the State of Alabama and all of college football.  I now understand, just as Coach Mullins has stated (see thread on Joe Schad), why Cam Newton chose Auburn over all other schools."  I will make a formal apology on my show when........!!

It amazes me how many people say he doesn't matter who then turn around talk about him so much.  Ignore him if you don't like him.  Instead, you give him attention that only makes him seem more controversial and interesting.

He already had the script for the show on Monday. He was there only to find a couple more tidbits for the color. Now he is at work rewritting the script. He will be full of good cheer for Auburn. He will suck in a few Auburn fans and when we struggle he will cause these Auburn fans to go crazy. Crazy Auburn fans on the phone will cause more of his base, Bama people, to listen which will get higher ratings which will etc, etc.

He just tweeted; " I have visited college football Mecca, found nothing dirty or unethical, and an atmosphere second to none in the State of Alabama and all of college football.  I now understand, just as Coach Mullins has stated (see thread on Joe Schad), why Cam Newton chose Auburn over all other schools."  I will make a formal apology on my show when........!!

Is that supposed to be a Finebaum tweet??

Because we were listening to JOX on our way back last night and he was on at 8:30 and was being his normal AU hating self. Down on the fans, saying that he had never been in a stadium that quiet and could not believe how the fans were reacting yesterday. He is FOS and I wish someone would have smacked him with a empty bottle.

At least one other AU fan was listening and called in after FB got off the air and told those guys that FB was FOS that it had never been more loud in the stadium.

Is that supposed to be a Finebaum tweet??

Because we were listening to JOX on our way back last night and he was on at 8:30 and was being his normal AU hating self. Down on the fans, saying that he had never been in a stadium that quiet and could not believe how the fans were reacting yesterday. He is FOS and I wish someone would have smacked him with a empty bottle.

At least one other AU fan was listening and called in after FB got off the air and told those guys that FB was FOS that it had never been more loud in the stadium.

Even the TV announcers commented about how loud it was getting...I sincerely doubt that it was as loud as UF 06 or Iron Bowl 89, but still.

No, no, no....he was there serving himself a heaping dose of CROW.  I wish he were gone, too...wisely, these matters are in Bigger Hands...

Full of vengeful feelings toward Moo State's seeming "pass" in the press that slobbered all over us last year, I saw once again the wisdom of letting the boys settle it on the field.  And settle it, they did.  "Pray for your enemies" (hard as it is!).  Pray harder for the Tigers...see General Chat for just a starting point...

So PROUD of our guys and coaches!

:believe::tdau:

Our media relations department is completely professional and will issue a press release to Finebaum, Thayer Evans, etc.  And they should.  Their level of professionalism is not dictated by the individuals they work with.

To deny him a press release would cause more problems and would definitely be used against us, particularly our hard-working media relations folks, in way they do not deserve.

We have to lose at some point, bama has it's high expectations.... He's going to use all of this, play it against eachother and ride the chaotic that ensues to higher ratings and to the bank.

The more posts about him, time spent listening and calling to his show.. the more bait that's cast. Don't be suckered in by this fool.

Something must have happened to Paul on the sidelines or before the game,he was being critical  of Jay Jacobs on  his show today. Does anyone know what happened?

He's always critical of JJ.

Because he's a media member...perhaps the most influential media member in Alabama.  If you don't give him a credential, you are stupid.

You are being very generous calling old baldy a member of the media.  :cool:

PF had seen some bloggers wrote to JJ asking for PF credentials to be pulled.  Supposedly JJ wrote back that he appreciated their support for Auburn and that he would send their inputs to Media realations.  PF didnt like JJ's response.

I don't listen to pondscum. My guess is he is bad mouthing JJ because he can't badmouth Auburn on how they lost to MSU. He has to have something to bad mouth Auburn about. It is apparently JJ today. Tomorrow it will be something else.

Because he's a media member...perhaps the most influential media member in Alabama.  If you don't give him a credential, you are stupid.

Totally disagree being scared of a man who depends on people with two digit IQ's to make a living isn't my idea of being smart.

This I can agree with.    P.S. I've never really listened to his show not a howerd  stern or jerry springer fan just not my way of living.

PF had seen some bloggers wrote to JJ asking for PF credentials to be pulled.  Supposedly JJ wrote back that he appreciated their support for Auburn and that he would send their inputs to Media realations.  PF didnt like JJ's response.

So that is why he was on the sideline the other day? I guess he wanted to be there just to prove he could be there. What a prickley pear!

He got just exactly the response he was after. Emails and messages to JJ, message board hype and dislike. Yet no one understands how much better it would be without whining about f bomb every day.

He knows AU folks are hypersensitive to perceived criticism, especially after Cam etc. AU folks play into his game everytime.

The very people who complain about him all the time, are the one's giving him his best word of mouth marketing and have yet to figure it out. Bless our little hearts.

Archived