Craig Sanders

TAYLORKEETON

On the replay, just watched the very play right now under discussion.

Sanders had already launched himself with his head down around the waistline, when Garcia released the ball.. Even the announcers mentioned ,"at best, that is a questionable call".

Point being why place yourself in the situation of a questionable call on the FINAL DRIVE OF THE GAME!

You're right. Sanders should have put the game on "pause", gotten a stopwatch and measuring tape, and checked with multiple authorities on whether or not he was 1/4 second inside or outside the window on when he is allowed to hit a highly mobile QB who is trying to architect a game winning last minute touchdown drive.

"Bone Headed" is when you do something that is unquestionably stupid. Sanders, along with a LOT of other people, probably thought he was just fine in what he did, and Sanders only had a split second to make that decision. Personally, I thought it was the worst call all night and I hope Craig keeps playing with that intensity all season long.

ENOUGH!  :devil:

Nicky, your choice of words, no matter intended or not, inherently carry a negative connotation.

Everyone else, move on from this aspect of the Craig Sanders conversation.

ENOUGH!   :devil:

Nicky, your choice of words, no matter intended or not, inherently carry a negative connotation.

Everyone else, move on from this aspect of the Craig Sanders conversation.

:-X :'(

Consider it dropped

It sounds like a family feud in here....By the way, WE WON!!!!!! .....and Sanders was a HUGE part of the win.  Just like with Fairley last year, I would never tell Craig to stop playing so aggressive.

I'm perfectly happy that way. Watch the play before defending the indefensible. You are assigning blame to entirely the wrong person on the play. He did precisely what he should have done.

Allow me to apologize, I can get worked up over Auburn football, I'll maintain my position and leave it at that but apologize for my snarky comments

On the replay, just watched the very play right now under discussion.

Sanders had already launched himself with his head down around the waistline, when Garcia released the ball.. Even the announcers mentioned ,"at best, that is a questionable call".

Point being why place yourself in the situation of a questionable call on the FINAL DRIVE OF THE GAME!

Because if a player is going half-@ssed out there, as it seems you are suggesting he should have done, we have no chance of winning any games.

Yep,it was late in thegame and USCe was in full pass mode.13 was in there to pass rush,Im guessing we had four D-ends playing at the same time.

ps

(Brock vs Overeem whoo hoo) :)

it cant get here fast enough!!

Archived