PAT DYE

tigerjeffm

Said that Charlie Weiss is "about 3 axe handles across the ass" lol.  He must have been extra drunk today :laugh:

I would say about 4 axe handles and wipes it with a bale of hay... :laugh:

Said that Charlie Weiss is "about 3 axe handles across the ass" lol.  He must have been extra drunk today :laugh:

Sounds uncharacteristic of Coach Dye, IMO.  Did he say this publically? :dunno:

Yea. He said it on the F-bomb show during his weekly segment.  Dye also said that he just sits on a water cooler while the defense is out on the field.  :laugh:

dye, was making a point that it takes a lot of energy to coach football and it would be tough to do it 150-200lbs overweight. im not sure why he chose to do that it was funny. to some it might seem hurtfull, but it is true. i dont usually make fun of overweight people but i would love to have the chance to ask him why in the world he pulls his damn pants up so far.

dye, was making a point that it takes a lot of energy to coach football and it would be tough to do it 150-200lbs overweight. im not sure why he chose to do that it was funny. to some it might seem hurtfull, but it is true. i dont usually make fun of overweight people but i would love to have the chance to ask him why in the world he pulls his damn pants up so far.

To keep them from falling off!!! :laugh:

Gotta feel a little bad for CW...he about died from some surgery to help with weight loss and some people just have the genetic tendency.  That said, I would think he would be trying to get his pathetic offense organized while the defense is on the field and hope PD was just poking fun at UF's problems.

Yea. He said it on the F-bomb show during his weekly segment.  Dye also said that he just sits on a water cooler while the defense is out on the field.   :laugh:

He is sitting and talking with his QB's, but it did seem peculiar seeming so lesiurely during the game. He was kinda reclined.

Coach Dye was doing his weekly game comments on Finebaum several years ago and he got to commenting about how everyone in the SEC was now fielding a decent team.  Even Kentucky is with that "big ass quarterback" , who can really move their offense. 

He was talking about Jared "Fat Cat" Lorenzen who was 6' 4" tall and weighted over 300 pounds.   

I once saw a couple of UAT linebacker hanging on Lorenzen and they could not bring him down.  Lorenszen, even got a Super Bowl Ring.  He was picked up as a free agent 3rd string QB by the NY Giants when they won the Super Bowl.

Really??? IMO  Coach Dye is never at a loss for words.

I thought you were leaving kev

I thought you were leaving kev

That was for a brief period last week while at work. You glad I'm back?

Archived