How do churches get away with it?

MDM4AU

I was of the understanding that a church, in order to keep it's tax status, could not support one candidate over the other or act as a stumping place for one of the candidates.

How can a church act as a campaign stop for a presidential candidate and not lose their tax status?

Am I the only one who noticed this in today's news. It's happened before in this election, and no one says anything.

I was of the understanding that a church, in order to keep it's tax status, could not support one candidate over the other or act as a stumping place for one of the candidates. 

How can a church act as a campaign stop for a presidential candidate and not lose their tax status?

Am I the only one who noticed this in today's news.  It's happened before in this election, and no one says anything.

110044[/snapback]

WTFU!

http://www.worldnewsstand.net/guns/truth.htm

It's about bondage, slavery and control of the masses. If one can influence the core beliefs of the individual, they can control the indivivdual. It's psychological manipulation on a massive scale. The have been doing it for years, and while we are concerned with paying our mortgage and credit card bills, they are using our schools, churches aand media to control, desensitize and influence the furture generations of americans. Just look at the commercials these days. 90% of the commercials these days would be considered x-rated in the earlier days of american culture.

"This government wants to control the churches by having them come under their jurisdiction as corporations under Section 501©(3)."

"This is to prevent the clergy, Pastors, Ministers, etc. from having any political influence on its members or the public in general. This government regulates what is to be said and not to be said. These churches also display the gold fringe flag.

Their faith is in the government and not in God. They exist by permission of this government not by God alone."

"They signed away their Birthright for a so-called benefit:

"Tax-exempt corporation"."

Abstract:

http://joelbrondos.worldmagblog.com/archives/006144.html

As one who first-hand knew political enthusiasm gone rabid in his own Germany, Dietrich Bonhoeffer reminded us all during his visit to the Untied States in 1930-31 that the Union and states are in principle religionless and the "the religionlessness of the state expressed a fact which was of fundamental significance for American Christianity, namely that the state has its boundaries at the churches. The religionlessness of the state was from this point of view not a triumph of secular authority over Christianity, but quite the reverse, 'the victory of the church over any unbounded claim by the state."

http://usa-the-republic.com/emergency%20powers/powers_3.html

It was no longer be necessary, or of any value at all, to bring the Constitution of the United States with us upon entering a courtroom, for that court was no longer a court of common law, but a tribunal under wartime booty jurisdiction. Take a look at the American flag in most American courtrooms. The gold fringe around our flag designates Admiralty jurisdiction.

http://www.worldnewsstand.net/guns/truth.htm

People become surety for the debt by a number of different ways. One way is by a Birth Certificate when the baby's footprint is placed thereon before it touches the land. The certificate is recorded at a County Recorder, then sent to a Secretary of State which sends it to the Bureau of Census of the Commerce Department. This process converts a man's life, labor, and property to an asset of the US government when this person receives a benefit from the government such as a drivers license, food stamps, free mail delivery, etc. This person becomes a fictional persona in commerce. The Birth Certificate is an unrevealed "Trust Instrument" originally designed for the children of the newly freed black slaves after the 14th Amendment. The US has the ability to tax and regulate commerce.

Bond Servant

To cover the debt in 1933 and future debt, the corporate government determined and established the value of the future labor of each individual in its jurisdiction to be $630,000. A bond of $630,000 is set on each Certificate of Live Birth. The certificates are bundled together into sets and then placed as securities on the open market. These certificates are then purchased by the Federal Reserve and/or foreign bankers. The purchaser is the "holder" of "Title." This process made each and every person in this jurisdiction a bond servant.

Some say it is a flag of Admiralty/Maritime type jurisdiction and is not suppose to be used on Land. Others say it’s not a flag at all, but fiction.

However, the gold fringe which surrounds the flag gives notice that the American flag has been captured and is now being used by the corporate so-called "government to give notice of its jurisdiction.

Appears to be an "American flag" but has one or more of the following:

Gold fringe along its borders (called "a badge")

Gold braided cord (tassel) hanging from pole

Ball on top of pole (last cannon ball fired)

Eagle on top of pole

Spear on top of pole

The flag shown above is Not described in Title 4 of USC and therefore is illegal on land except for maybe (1) the President since he is in charge of Navel Forces on high seas, and (2) naval offices and yards. President Eisenhower settled the debate on the width of the fringe.

The so-called justifiction for a Navel/Maritime flag to be on land is that all land was under the high water mark at one time even if it was eons ago.

BF, I think he knew all that stuff in general. What he's asking is how these churches are getting around the very laws you stated. It seems to me this has been rather selectively enforced over the years. Democratic candidates have spoken in black churches for years, giving political speeches with not so much as a hint of the IRS breathing down their necks. Predominantly white, conservative churches pass out voter guides on various moral/Biblical issues and where the candidates stand on them, and they get threats of losing their tax exempt status. Go figure.

"It's two sides of the same coin." I'm tired of the whole mess. But, to answer your question we must look at what controls the world. The answer is the demonic influence and the infiltration of demons within the church itself. Every evil is originated from the prince of darkness propegating itself by manifesting in the generation thereafter as a form of disfunction when compared to the present cultural preferences. Whether it be the falsehood of the right or the falsehood of the left. Each side has the congregation of voters to their advantage. Thus, the laws don't apply because churches are under demonic control. If it's not hate for whites or retibution for slavery, it's the lack compassion for those still suffering from the actions of our forefathers, or iniquities. Until these iniquities are denounce by the bodies of both sides satan will continue his destructive path unfettered. His minions use our own minds against us. Human nature is, inherently evil, and must be change by God changing it (see:rejuvenation). The belief system here on earth is not Godly, thus the lies of satan are rampantly overcoming the Godly desire to be like Him. This causes a warring of the members, both individually and as a church body. Conflicting views of Godliness are altered by the selfish desires of the degenerated members, thus forming a lawless body of confusion, lies and distortion. This is exactly what satan wants. If our focus is not on God, then has accomplish a seperation of the believers from God. That is what sin does, it seperates us from God. So, to put it simply it's sin within the church which propheised in scripture. It's getting closer.

It sickens me to even go there. I have to stop and let you do your own investigation of this. My stomach can't take twice.

Should a Christian join the military? In fact, the narrower one’s definition of what constitutes a real Christian, the stronger the case can be made against a Christian joining the military.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/vance/vance21.html

Finally, if the military were doing such a great job of defending our freedom, why do we have so much less of it than we had in 1787? In 1865? In 1912? In 1932? In 1960? Our freedoms, particularly our property rights (specifically, our right to our own earnings) have been eroded dramatically. Our tax burden, approaching 50% for those of us who pay taxes, is monstrously larger than it was in each of those other years. The military has done nothing to keep Congress and the White House from treating us as chattel slaves. Again, that the military exists for the benefit of the White House and members of Congress explains military events and outcomes of the last 200 years far better than "defending our freedom" does.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/edmonds/edmonds177.html

Off Topic, though, I must hide this:

Looking At Iceland

My words:

And, don't even try to attack me for considering a move because you're too scared to face the music in your brain. Everyone knows that America has failed to provide true freedom from oppression, depression and governmental control. As a matter of fact, it does just the opposited of freedom, it uses manipulation and intimidation to control the minds of the population. This is not some empty assumption, this is a fact of life, or lack of life, in the Corporate State of America. No misprint here.

His words

Eurofanatics dismiss Iceland’s prosperity as being based wholly on fisheries, and it is true that an ingenious quota system has turned Icelandic fish stocks into a massive renewable resource. But there is far more to it than that. Being outside the EU, Iceland has been able to cut taxes and regulation, and to open up its economy. For 70 years the Althing has been dominated by the splendidly named Independence party, which has pursued the kind of Thatcherite agenda that is off limits to EU members because of the Social Chapter, the euro, the 48-hour week and all the rest of it. Unsurprisingly, the Independence party is quite happy for things to carry on as they are, and resolutely opposes accession talks.

An official in Iceland’s European department puts it thus: ‘There are plenty of arguments against the EEA in theory, but they don’t seem to apply in practice. We are a practical people. We don’t look for Utopia, but for the best deal available.’ In so far as one can measure these things, they have found it: all four Efta states enjoy per capita incomes comfortably in excess of those of the EU members.

At the risk of stating the obvious, international influence is generally helped by having a foreign policy in the first place.

The one big exception is the United States, which has pulled off the trick of governing itself like a confederation of tiny statelets.

Icelanders believe that self-government is the natural condition for a sturdy, free-standing citizenry. They understand that there is a connection between living in an independent state and living independently from the state. They have no more desire to submit to international than to national regulation. That attitude has made them the happiest, freest and wealthiest people on earth. Long may they remain so.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/spectator/spec402.html

Democratic candidates have spoken in black churches for years, giving political speeches with not so much as a hint of the IRS breathing down their necks.
But, to answer your question we must look at what controls the world. The answer is the demonic influence and the infiltration of demons within the church itself.

Interesting....

BF, do you ever answer a question concisely? I think I could ask you how the weather is today and you would give me barometric pressure, relative humidity, show me charts of warm and cold fronts coming in the next few days, percentage of cloud cover, wind direction and speed, how it compares with historical averages for this time of year, ozone readings, pollen counts, and computer models for the next 36 hours.

All the while a simple, "nice and sunny with a light breeze" would have sufficed. :poke:

BF, do you ever answer a question concisely?  I think I could ask you how the weather is today and you would give me barometric pressure, relative humidity, show me charts of warm and cold fronts coming in the next few days, percentage of cloud cover, wind direction and speed, how it compares with historical averages for this time of year, ozone readings, pollen counts, and computer models for the next 36 hours.

All the while a simple, "nice and sunny with a light breeze" would have sufficed.  :poke:

110164[/snapback]

I apologize for the lengthly interpretation of reality as I understand it. Sometimes I must go through this process to get the answer as accessing certain sectors in my gray matter doesn't allow me to have instant results.

Again, I apologize.

"So, to put it simply it's sin within the church which propheised in scripture."

"But, to answer your question we must look at what controls the world. The answer is the demonic influence and the infiltration of demons within the church itself."

;) -) ([8-=O

Jesus%20Nailed.gif

Am I the only one who noticed this in today's news.  It's happened before in this election, and no one says anything.

110044[/snapback]

It's only wrong if it's a 'White' Church and they are campaigning for a Republican. If it's a 'black' Church, and the candidate is a Democrat..... no problem. It all has to do with repirations, slavery, 400 yrs of oppression...etc....

This would be :roflol: if it wasn't so gorram sad. :no:

Another Weather Report:

His words:

How can they "morally justify" all the above while claiming to represent God? They simply repackage and "sell Christianity" as a "personal savior insurance policy for the soul" while using the "elegant extra features" of Christianity to divert attention AWAY from following God's commandment of love our neighbors as ourselves. Their "gospel" is essentially a gospel of selfishness, and as Jesus pointed out, we can "recognize them by their fruits."

http://www.onesalt.com/p0000582.htm

Never Underestimate the Willingness of a Republican to Lie (Aug 04)

A lot of lies have been circulating though our nation's news media lately, but in this article we'll primarily examine the impact of religious lies. On both sides (Democrat and Republican) there are many who claim (and perhaps even believe) that "God is our side" and that those on the other side are "evil". One right-wing columnist, Ann Coulter, even referred to the Democratic Convention in Boston as "the Spawn of Satan." How do we sort all this out? Jesus Christ answered that in Matt 22:35-40 (NKJ)

Then one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying, "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?" Jesus said to him," 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' "This is the first and great commandment. "And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' "On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."

My words:

It doesn't matter what the state does that truly affects our relationship with God. God looks at the heart of the person and no what someone else does. I find it really amusing to see so many pseudo-christians worried about what someone else does with their own bodies and fetus. It's going to be a shocker when they go before the God, not Jesus, and hear God say, "Depart from me, ye workers of iniquity. I never knew you." What really matters is not how much control (which BTW is not love) christian have over others, but the influence they have on them. Don't you get it? Control is control, not love. And, you can claim all day long that the reason our country is in the shape it's in because of our sins against God's Law, when in fact the reason we are in this shape is because satan controls the world and these things must pass. "On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."

His words:

2. Also, for the past three decades, America's so-called "Christian Right" organizations (a.k.a. "evangelicals", "fundamentalists", etc.) has been drumming up donations by inspiring fear and falsely claiming to represent God while teaching violations of God's commandment to love our neighbors as ourselves. As I have shown in earlier articles on this web site (www.onesalt.com), "Christian Right" preachers have also been using God's name in vain by claiming to represent Him while teaching instead various doctrines of the ideology of "national sovereignty." Furthermore, they have promoted wars (the war in Iraq) and international anarchy by opposing the rule of law as embodied in the United Nations and the International Criminal Court. Then they have the nerve to promise their followers that they will be scooped up to "meet Christ in the air" (a.k.a. the "Rapture") just before the consequences of the international anarchy that they have been promoting finally hits home and wipes out the rest of us. Some of them even seem to be looking forward with glee to the "destruction of most of mankind followed by the Second Coming of Christ." God's commandment to love our neighbor as ourselves is conspicuously missing from such teachings. But that doesn't seem to bother them, and they have gotten away with it by teaching their followers to put their faith in the authority of "religious experts" rather than relating God's guiding principles of truth and love to what they can see and hear with their own eyes and their own ears. Millions of American voters have been conditioned by their right-wing religious leaders to "blindly" put their faith in the opinions of "religious experts" and symbols of authority (like the President) no matter how dishonest they may be. That's why so many of them still support Bush. The "Religious Right" leaders themselves have been supporting Bush because he promises to send tax dollars in their direction, and because he CLAIMS (perhaps dishonestly) to side with their anti-abortion and anti-gay "shield issues."

http://www.preteristarchive.com/Preterism/...-todd_p_03.html

"Christ was authorized to declare the change of this contractual relationship, because "to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ" (Gal. 3:16). Christ is the heir of the promises, and the only way to become a 'joint-heir with Christ' (Rom. 8:17) of this same promise, Jew or Gentile, is by being "born of the Spirit". Romans 9:8 clarifies this by declaring that "they which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed." In other words, there is no kingdom for the Israelites after the flesh post-AD70. To put it another way, all promises to the nation of Israel after the flesh were fulfilled (cf. Josh. 21:43-45; I Ki. 8:56), and all others were only redeemable in Jesus Christ, the "heir of all things" (Heb. 1:2)."

"Therefore, when we see any promises given to O.T. Israel, in this case the promise of an everlasting possession of land (Gen. 15:7; 17:8), we know that they were either completely fulfilled, or they were initially promised to Jesus Christ (Gal. 3:8,16), therefore, they are only redeemable in Jesus Christ, and specifically through the body thereof (Eph 2:16-22, 2 Cor. 1:20)."

http://www.onesalt.com/p0000576.htm

The "slippery slope" that inevitably leads to mass killings and totalitarianism starts with a willingness to tolerate lies that violate God's commandment to love our neighbors as ourselves (without placing restrictions on our definition of "neighbor"). In spite of the blood that Jesus would visualize on George W. Bush's hands, unlike Bush, Jesus would never advocate killing anybody to solve the problem. Instead, Jesus would solve the problem by exposing his misconduct to "the Light of Day" (i.e. God's guiding principles of truth and love as summarized in Matt 22:37-40). This is God's way to accomplish peace and democracy. Bush's "might makes right" beliefs and practices not only follow the teachings of Satan rather than God, they have also proven (ultimately) throughout history to be self-defeating (as happened for the Germans and Japanese in World War II and the US in Vietnam, for example).

http://www.onesalt.com/p0000198.htm

You may be saying to yourself, "Telling the truth is easy, so what's the big deal about that?" Remember Dr. Charles Stanley above pacing back in forth in front of an American flag while misleading his listeners regarding what it means to be a true Christian? He was in fact using God's name in vain by falsely implying that flag worshipping is compatible with the teachings of Jesus Christ. Jesus would NEVER have taught his followers to worship flags (or the nation states that they represent), because that would violate the first two of the Ten Commandments as well as BOTH of God's two most fundamental commandments as summarized in Matthew 22:37-40. Many early Christians chose to die rather than to worship such things. Flag worshipping is a form of Satanism that has been used over the centuries to "morally justify" just about every sin you can possibly image! But have you ever seen ANY of our nation's TV Evangelists point that out? To the contrary, many of them (Pat Robertson and Van Impes for example) have been among our nation's leading "apostles" of flag worshipping [promoting loyalty to "national sovereignty" while claiming to represent God]. Those who claim to represent Jesus Christ while teaching the OPPOSITE of what Jesus would teach are in effect "antichrists", are they NOT?

BF, you and the ultra extreme, freedom hating Left have it completely worng, by 180degrees. No other verse I know has ever summed up the diabolical and twisted positions of the Left as does this:

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; they put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter - Your Democratic Party: 2004

Archived