Difference between Liberals & Conservatives

TitanTiger

The Difference between Liberals and Conservatives - on using a gun

Question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.

Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner,

locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges. You

are carrying a Glock .40 and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds

before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Liberal Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man

look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him

to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his

hand?

What does the law say about this situation? Does the Glock have an

appropriate safety built into it? Why am I carrying a loaded gun and what kind of

message does this send to society and my children?

Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want

to kill me or would he just be content to wound me? If I were to grab his

knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for a few

days to try to come to a conclusion.

Conservative Answer:

BANG!

TigerAL = :cry3:

If a lib tells a joke it's funny or quotes the "Liberal News Daily" it's truth. But let a Conservative make a joke and they become my 10 year old cousin when she doesn't like something. It becomes "stupid."

PATHETIC! :headshake:

TigerAL =  :cry3:

If a lib tells a joke it's funny or quotes the "Liberal News Daily" it's truth.  But let a Conservative make a joke and they become my 10 year old cousin when she doesn't like something.  It becomes "stupid."

The whole premise of the joke is stupid. If the guy was carrying a weapon and was an expert shot, he would've obviously worked out all of the "issues" that our "liberal" was fretting over. Pure stupidity. Sounds like your 10 year old cousin has figured you out!

TigerAl,

This seems a bit out of character for you. It's a joke. Jokes are exaggerated by nature. Geez, what makes it not so funny is having to explain this to you. :roll:

If a lib tells a joke it's funny or quotes the "Liberal News Daily" it's truth.  But let a Conservative make a joke and they become my 10 year old cousin when she doesn't like something.  It becomes "stupid."

The whole premise of the joke is stupid. If the guy was carrying a weapon and was an expert shot, he would've obviously worked out all of the "issues" that our "liberal" was fretting over. Pure stupidity. Sounds like your 10 year old cousin has figured you out!

yep.....it is a good thing that not everyone in this country is liberal. Otherwise, we would be pansies just like the French :lol:

Surely you are smarter than this, Al. It's a joke! Like TitanTiger said, the exaggeration is what makes it a, come on - say it with me, A JOKE!

Jiminey Cricket! :roll:

TigerAl,

This seems a bit out of character for you.  It's a joke.  Jokes are exaggerated by nature.  Geez, what makes it not so funny is having to explain this to you.  :roll:

Titan, I'm just pushing buttons, that's all. Just seeing who is so uptight that they will argue anything, so long as it is the conservative perspective. The joke REALLY wasn't that funny, not because I'm a liberal, but because it REALLY wasn't that funny. I know you can do better than that!!! :D

TigerAl,

This seems a bit out of character for you.  It's a joke.  Jokes are exaggerated by nature.  Geez, what makes it not so funny is having to explain this to you.  :roll:

Titan, I'm just pushing buttons, that's all. Just seeing who is so uptight that they will argue anything, so long as it is the conservative perspective. The joke REALLY wasn't that funny, not because I'm a liberal, but because it REALLY wasn't that funny. I know you can do better than that!!! :D

:rolleyes:

Tiger Al = pansy

:lol: just pushing buttons :lol:

TigerAl,

Well, forgive me if I think the main reason you don't think it's funny is because it makes fun of liberals and you don't consider yourself part of the Commie-Gun-Control wing of the Democratic Party.

Everyone I've told it to today got a good chuckle out of it...even the libbies (except for you).

Me thinks someone took a whiz in your cereal this morning. <_<

I found this funny. I guess I am a consertative cause while I wouldn't have shot a glock at him, I do carry a browning semi-automatic 9 millimeter in a ankle holster.

TigerAl,

Well, forgive me if I think the main reason you don't think it's funny is because it makes fun of liberals and you don't consider yourself part of the Commie-Gun-Control wing of the Democratic Party.

Everyone I've told it to today got a good chuckle out of it...even the libbies (except for you).

Me thinks someone took a whiz in your cereal this morning. <_<

In all honesty, I may have chuckled ever so slightly. Like I said, I KNOW you can do better than that. No cereal, bacon-egg-cheese biscuit. The bacon was a little floppy, so that might explain it!!!

I found this funny. I guess I am a consertative cause while I wouldn't have shot a glock at him, I do carry a browning semi-automatic 9 millimeter in a ankle holster.

Walk with a limp, huh?

I have heard this before and have always thought as TigerAl....why would a pansy ass liberal be carrying a gun. He wouldn't. The last thing he would be thinking of when the knife hit his gut is, "where is one of those damn unamerican, backwoods, toothless gun toters when you need one?"

It's OK Al, I still have friends in the area that I will send to protect you when it all goes to crap!!! ;):D:P:):blink:

One of my friends said this would be the response in Texas:

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

*click* *clatter* *snick*

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Good grouping, honey."

"Yeah mom, nice shooting!"

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived