AU vs. Seton Hall game thread

fourthvision

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we need to get the ball into Chubb and see if he can get Pope in foul trouble. also we have to take better advantage of Gabriel's mid-range shot its preety automatic

Good plan.    Should we step our of zone to disrupt the three?

Can't watch the game because I'm working, but it seems that we are a MUCH improved basketball team. TO's seem to still be a problem, but I feel like if this were last years team we'd already be out of it!

Def not playing Kennesaw State and Arky-Pine Bluff anymore. I think we are seeing a little more of what the reality still is. Much improved but a ways to go on everything.

After last year I'll take an average team this year!!! 

**We look good shooting but we shoot too quickly with bad looks

**don't take it to the hole enough but I feel like when we do we aren't bad

**Our D just needs more intensity

**Road game against a decent team so I'm not upset about this probable loss

Guest jojo1515

defense starting to look good...offense just terrible.  and I mean TERRIBLE.  Also seems every time we have the ball, offensive fouls are called, and every time we don't, its defensive fouls.  Does SH have 5 fouls in the game??

defense starting to look good...offense just terrible.  and I mean TERRIBLE.  Also seems every time we have the ball, offensive fouls are called, and every time we don't, its defensive fouls.  Does SH have 5 fouls in the game??

We are a tad over matched, these kind of fouls tend to happen because of that. We are going up against some men tonight.

We are not over matched.  We should win this game.  Our zone is not active enough, and rotation is too slow for a team that has 4 guys on the floor that can shoot from outside.  Need to go back to man. (We just did on the second possession  of the second half.)  We need to go to Chubb to get some in and out going. And try to get out in transition more.

We are also getting out rebounded.  We have to turn that around.

Guest jojo1515

We are a tad over matched, these kind of fouls tend to happen because of that. We are going up against some men tonight.

I was talking more of the refs....This game is reminding me very quickly why I stopped watching college basketball.  If one team is better than the other, they get all the calls.  If two teams are even, the home team gets all the calls.  Basically pointless to watch a game anymore if your team is not as good as the other team and on the road as you will get 25% of the calls while the other team gets 75%.  Refs have ruined basketball imo.  If you are getting all the calls, you play better, and vice versa...If you get called for fouls every time you look at someone and they can push you backwards 10 feet out of bounds and you still get the foul instead of them, you get frustrated and play worse.  Just not fun to watch.

We have to start playing above the rim.....Chubb has to start playing bigger and our shoots aren't really going down.  Currently at the moment it seems we have no offensive rhythm and we aren't rebounding and playing that great of defense.  something has to change...intensity big time.  it's almost embarassing to watch.  

and the worst free throw shooting team!!!!!!!!!!!!

back down by 11, got to box out, killing us on the offensive boards,

No real plan tonight, just sorta looks like we are running around. Like the announcers just said, early schedule games can be decieving. He just said we weren't "battle tested". Ouch!

Guest jojo1515

and the worst free throw shooting team!!!!!!!!!!!!

back down by 11, got to box out, killing us on the offensive boards,

ummm...22, that is not Auburn math lol

Archived