AU vs. Seton Hall game thread

fourthvision

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not playing together, clearly not playing at a high basketball IQ.  Stupid fouls and turnovers.  Frustrating to watch.

Guest jojo1515

SH has a second year coach with almost the same record as ours, yet we are gonna lose by more than 20.  I hope this is a building and learning experience as we have some good players to work with.  I think we lost focus on the road facing adversity....and the refs.....we will be fine if we learn from this....

Guest jojo1515

Alrighty

Barbee will get this team playing better, you can trust in that.  He is a solid coach with solid recruiting.  We just need to win enough to quit getting crapped on by the refs

Alrighty

Barbee will get this team playing better, you can trust in that.  He is a solid coach with solid recruiting.  We just need to win enough to quit getting crapped on by the refs

Alrighty

Its BB we are not a turrible team, first road game, national TV, yes we did play bad but better times are ahead. This is not a Jeff Lebo team.

I only watched the first half. I wasn't feeling very good and layed down for a bit. What I saw  was pretty sloppy play. Quite a few turnovers. I like Barbee. I still think we are a little down on talent. The guys we signed, in the last week or two, will help build up the talent on our roster immensely. I am hopeful this team improves as the year goes along and we can get to the Dance this season.

It may take Coach Barbee another year to get Auburn back on track. The roster was so bare when he got here that I think things are still a little ways from being as competitive as we'd like. Give him time. He's a great coach. What he did with NOTHING last season was remarkable.

Also...Auburn has played easy teams until tonight. They will learn something from this loss, and move forward.

It may take Coach Barbee another year to get Auburn back on track. The roster was so bare when he got here that I think things are still a little ways from being as competitive as we'd like. Give him time. He's a great coach. What he did with NOTHING last season was remarkable.

Also...Auburn has played easy teams until tonight. They will learn something from this loss, and move forward.

I'm not sure why they schedule all the cupcakes... they need a level of competition that will prepare them for the SEC schedule.  Something between Arky Pine Bluff and SH.  SH was certainly a shock to their system.  Will be interesting to see how good they really are this year.

Alrighty

Its BB we are not a turrible team, first road game, national TV, yes we did play bad but better times are ahead. This is not a Jeff Lebo team.

Well, if you follow BBall like I do, you would have seen how we started this season and how we started last season, and you would realize we are MUCH better than last year.  Yes, last night was a step back, but they can rebound and be fine.

It's basketball. Sometimes a team has a bad night, and plays a bad game.It happens even to great teams.

That game not an indictment of the whole season for Auburn.

Well, if you follow BBall like I do, you would have seen how we started this season and how we started last season, and you would realize we are MUCH better than last year.  Yes, last night was a step back, but they can rebound and be fine.

exactly its one game we all need to calm down. the one thing about college basketball that makes it the best sport is that you can lose one game and your season is not over.

Archived