Shannon left Miami on probation.. MISLEADING SUBJECT

wdeexit310

It is only speculation at this point anyway, BUT, surely with the ever present microscope, no one would be offered that brought the potential of major issues with them.

It is only speculation, but dont call me Shirley!

airplaneSPLASH.jpg

It is only speculation at this point anyway, BUT, surely with the ever present microscope, no one would be offered that brought the potential of major issues with them.

airplaneSPLASH.jpg

Francis? :dunno:

I don't know, AU Administration hired a guy from GaTech that was admonished in the NCAA report when GaTech was placed on probation.  This happened while the NCAA protologist were up our rear with a microscope.

I'm not saying Shannon has any dirt on him, I'm not saying there is ANY issue with him, he may be clean in all the "U" mess. 

All I'm saying is that our administration not only offered, but actually hired a man that left a program with NCAA issues which resulted in probation.

Maybe our administration has better check 'n balances now.  :dunno:

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/07/ncaa_sends_strong_message_in_g.html

airplaneSPLASH.jpg

Francis? :dunno:

Eugene :P

Archived