Shannon left Miami on probation.. MISLEADING SUBJECT

wdeexit310

Been discussed several times already - RS was working hard to clean up the program and had told coaches and players to avoid shapiro.....This was a "pre-Shannon" issue....

You need to take the time to read through the other threads concerning Shannon. Apparently he was working hard to move the program away from Shapiro, even threatening the job security of coaches involved with him. From what I've seen Shannon was not involved with the guy.

I would would him because he had nothing to do with what was going on at the U. If you did any research at all into that situation you would know he was not implicated at all with what happened. He, in fact, did everything he could to get that scumbag away from his program. He was donating big dollars to the U and the administrators are the ones to blame, if anybody can be blamed, for what went on there.

yeah its bad enough to spread misinformation because you didnt do your homework but to post it in every single thread regarding the man almost seems malicious.

Accusations without facts seems to be commonplace around here lately.  If you can't think before posting, at least spend a little time and research the subject first. :banghead:

Quoting Ron White...."You can't fix stupid."  Quoting Forrest Gump.... "Stupid is as stupid does."

Quoting AUIH1.....People, please research and become informed before posting stupid things on this message board.

wde

No, not when it involves MISTER Shannon. Not that there is anything wrong with that (Seinfeld people, Seinfeld)

On a serious note, the man did everything he could possibly do to steer his team and staff away from Shapiro. The Miami admin was after the donations and the cash. I've read a lot of info over the past few days because of the circumstances. That seems to be the vast majority of opinion from many journalist that wrote articles after the Yahoo piece was released. Even Yahoo didn't throw Shannon under the bus. Reading is your friend.

One article by Greg Doyle= Research? Whether he took care of the Shapiro situation or not it is still guilt by association and there are PLENTY of other options. After everything that went down last year with Cam in the media (right or wrong) I would rather go with another qualified candidate without the baggage. Even if the baggage for Shannon is wrongfully attributed. I still don't believe there is evidence that Shannon stopped the stuff going on with Shapiro. But if Greg Doyle said so.....

One article by Greg Doyle= Research? Whether he took care of the Shapiro situation or not it is still guilt by association and there are PLENTY of other options. After everything that went down last year with Cam in the media (right or wrong) I would rather go with another qualified candidate without the baggage. Even if the baggage for Shannon is wrongfully attributed. I still don't believe there is evidence that Shannon stopped the stuff going on with Shapiro. But if Greg Doyle said so.....

I hear what you're saying, but I don't think it is an issue. If he will come I think we should should him.

He is very highly regarded among coaches and the media - I have zero concern that we'd have any backlash or trouble by having him as our DC. I would welcome him with open arms and without hesitation

Wood you?  :)

He is very highly regarded among coaches and the media - I have zero concern that we'd have any backlash or trouble by having him as our DC. I would welcome him with open arms and without hesitation

Archived