kirby smart job

wdeexit310

Come on people that is what they are implying about AU, sinking ship cause everyone is leaving, just throwing it

back in their faces, and whAT will they have to say when Sunseri gets the Pitt job?  The media is trying to spin

it like there is problems at AU because everyone is leaving....but when it is going on in their house, its like'

gee look at all the head coaching jobs Saban's coaches are getting,  (nothing wrong here though, oh the irony)

Come on people that is what they are implying about AU, sinking ship cause everyone is leaving, just throwing it

back in their faces, and whAT will they have to say when Sunseri gets the Pitt job?  The media is trying to spin

it like there is problems at AU because everyone is leaving....but when it is going on in their house, its like'

gee look at all the head coaching jobs Saban's coaches are getting,  (nothing wrong here though, oh the irony)

Gumps only care about 1 coach at Harvey U. All the other coaches are interchangeable to them, that is why they don't care if one or four leave. Because in their minds Saban runs everything and makes every decision. Assistant coaches are replaceable parts to the crimson machine.

Why would this be a sinking ship if Smart goes to Southern Miss?   We're also in the market for two coordinators. 

Because that's what t bammers are saying about us........  Geeezzzz people get with it!

Saban would never go to Penn State .. Oversigning not allowed there.

No, but the bump 'n' run defense is.  :-X

too soon

Saban would never go to Penn State .. Oversigning not allowed there.

The SEC will have the harshest oversigning rules in place. That could be another reason Saban might bolt. He was whining about it when they passed the new rules.

Kinda wondering what that is all about?

My guess ? $$$$$$$$$$$.  USM doesn't have enough for KS.

It could be that. A lot of times guys will "pull their name out" if they think they have no shot at the job also.

I believe it is about $$$. USM will being a program on the rise doesn't have the $$ to compare to the contract at UAT.

Guest JNieder51188

Its either not enough money or daddy told him to come back home. I personally would take a the pay cut if there was one just so i could become a head coach. that's what saving up is for.

Its either not enough money or daddy told him to come back home. I personally would take a the pay cut if there was one just so i could become a head coach. that's what saving up is for.

Saban probably told him he would get Mark Emmert to come in and investigate him for cheating. So it would scare off recruits and no one would ever hire him again.

Saban ended that...he would not let his coaches do interviews with the media, you think he is gonna let them continue to interview for jobs...especially with practice starting

Archived