New DC Named: Brian Van Gorder

AUSportTalk

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I guess we miss out on Stoop, Zook, RS, and had to settle for our 4th option?  ;)

This has been an open secret with The Falcons for about a month. So I dont think he was a " 4th option" per your

turdesque opinion.

I think the winking icon, means he was kidding. 

So I guess we miss out on Stoop, Zook, RS, and had to settle for our 4th option?  ;)

This has been an open secret with The Falcons for about a month. So I dont think he was a " 4th option" per your

turdesque opinion.

in the al.com article chizik said this was the first person that came to mind for him

You guys still think Coach Chizik has class? Way to go coach. There are recruits second guessing their commitments.

Please explain you logic for this statement because I sure don't get it???????

Ware Eagle Coach!

You guys still think Coach Chizik has class? Way to go coach. There are recruits second guessing their commitments.

I think this had more to do with it being the day after the falcons final game as opposed to the day of the national championship

I don't, I think it has more to do with the announcement running across the ESPN ticker all day and all night long while the BCSNC is in action.  Will be a constant reminder to all the recruits out there, and will keep AU on their mind's. :bananadance:

i hate burst your bubble, keesler. unfortunately i have been watching bspn all day (i am sick as a dog) and it hasn't been mentioned at all. not even on the ticker. :dunno:

With great moustache comes great responsibility.

FEAR THE STACHE!!!!!!!

Great hire CGC!!!

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Ok, seriously not happy about this hire!

Do you realize how hard it was to keep my chubby butt from falling off the dang elliptical at the gym when ST sent out this tweet?

Heck yeah, welcome to the family CBVG!!!

I just spoke with my old high school coach who is living in Jax Florida and he is a Huge UGA fan.........He told me that we will be very happy with CBVG as DC... They hated to see him leave!!!!!!!! he said this was a great hire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im  :party: :party: :party: :party: IN THE STREETS!

Great hire. I'm an atlanta falcons fan and you wont find anyone more intense and in your face than Brian van gorder. He has no problem chewing out professional players in front of everyone. He had phenomonal defenses at UGA and he did the best he could with the limited pieces he had in Atlanta. Great hire

Do you really think this is a positive?  I'm love the intensity, but "chewing out" players publicly is not something I admire.

Please explain you logic for this statement because I sure don't get it???????

Ware Eagle Coach!

I see you adjusted your "unless you're a...sniff...sniff"          ...bravo to you. :-X

Again, Way to go Coach Chizik!!!  I think we can fill the 9 or so scholarships left.  Today is a great day:Chizik, the face of Auburn, on ESPN, and a homerun DC in Van Gorder.  It's great to be an Auburn Tiger; even when a poster tries to steal your joy.  God Bless you anyway, AU81-

WAR EAGLE!!

a whole heck of a lot more than a lot of our fans.

With great moustache comes great responsibility.

FEAR THE STACHE!!!!!!!

Great hire CGC!!!

I am all for any coach who has a great moustache!!!!  any coach that has an acronym as cool as "BVG" should be an Auburn defensive coordinator!!!  that will be fun to type on our way to a NC!

turdesque opinion.

Sarcasm

Great hire. This guy was WAY off my radar. Pleasantly surprised. Maybe he can salvage our recruiting class and get us Goldman

turdesque opinion.

Sarcasm

Horrible word choice.

Guess all the weepers that spent two weeks doubting Chiz and generally spreading fear about the future of the AU football program might now be persuaded that Chiz and his guys know what they are doing...and in fact, might have actually had a "plan" for the two coordinator openings.    

It's been a couple of tough weeks for the "faithful and true" reading all the negativism...but I'm sure the negative nancys will find something else to gripe about.

Meanwhile:  :we:

Archived