OMAC Back for Senior Year

tigerswde1345162832

If I woke up tomorrow with my head sown to the carpet, I wouldn't be more.surprised than I am now.

Glad he's back.

Are you serious Clark? Watched that one again recently, one of the best ever. Ha!

I'm really surprised as well. Never thought he was coming back. What was his quote when he first got here? "When I touch the ball the first thing I think about is a touchdown. When I score the touchdown, the first thing I think about is money!"

Glad to hear Auburn got in his skin a bit and doesn't want to leave yet! Dyer transfering probably helped here as well. Hope Omac can put up big numbers his senior year. Would love seeing this guy get the ball in space more next year. He should be deadly on screens.

I think McCalebb though he'd be an All-Conference RB when he said that. His salary would not be that good even if he managed to get a kick returning job or managed to play. I do think somebody like the Panters would pick him up in the late round though. Everybody wants a "Daren Sproles" out of the backfield now.

Archived