Ladarious Phillips

WarDamn2010

What happened to all the "We're young" talk? 

He's just a RS Freshman.  Give him a break.

I still believe his day is comin'!  :hellyeah:

I think everyone knew LP was a project from the beginning.  He wasn't a 5*, 4*, I don't think even a 3*.  He was the last scholarship offered I believe.  He is what he is.  Hopefully the coaching staff will continue to develop him into a weapon, either offense or defense.  Don't put our fan expectations on him based on his play in 2A high school football. 

I am still a big fan of LP. I was at the Florida game when he got leveled. I also watched the USCE game where he man handled the DE, that was twice his height, and throw key blocks on the winning drive.

Anyone that questions his toughness, simply line up opposite and take a shot. I bet the farm on LP.

Does anyone have video of the play where LP got knocked down?  People talk about how bad it was, and now I want to see it. lol.  Also, does anyone have any highlights, such as the one Kevon67 mentioned?

Does anyone have video of the play where LP got knocked down?  People talk about how bad it was, and now I want to see it. lol.  Also, does anyone have any highlights, such as the one Kevon67 mentioned?

You don't wanna see it. Would just make you want to pull your hair out. He barely got out of his stance b4 the UF DE put him on his arse. It was like he was in cement and rocked by a player giving up 30 or more lbs.

maybe didnt know the snap count. then tried to play possum? but he was totally useless on that play and im not sure he played again. we should try a play that he does the standing backflip that he was so popular for on the snap. the defense might be so impressed they forget to tackle the ball and just ask for his autograph.

maybe didnt know the snap count. then tried to play possum? but he was totally useless on that play and im not sure he played again. we should try a play that he does the standing backflip that he was so popular for on the snap. the defense might be so impressed they forget to tackle the ball and just ask for his autograph.

:laugh:

oh I definitely still believe in his potential. I just find it funny someone thinks that moving him to d-line is the answer to making him better. he has the tools he just has to want it bad enough. the only thing standing between LP and greatness is hard work. if he has the desire and can stay motivated the sky is the limit, whether its at FB or DT. if he cant find the discipline to work harder than he ever has then he probably wont make it anywhere. just how it is at this level.

I am still a big fan of LP. I was at the Florida game when he got leveled. I also watched the USCE game where he man handled the DE, that was twice his height, and throw key blocks on the winning drive.

Anyone that questions his toughness, simply line up opposite and take a shot. I bet the farm on LP.

I would venture to say that those that question his toughness couldnt even run LPs wind sprints.

i wasnt hating on LP he is still young. i was really throwing jabs at all of us who used up so many megabytes of server space trying to make him the next ron dayne and thinking mr. miogi was going to show up and fix his ankle all last season(2010).

i wasnt hating on LP he is still young. i was really throwing jabs at all of us who used up so many megabytes of server space trying to make him the next ron dayne and thinking mr. miogi was going to show up and fix his ankle all last season(2010).

but....he.....can....do....back....flips!!!!

oh I definitely still believe in his potential. I just find it funny someone thinks that moving him to d-line is the answer to making him better. he has the tools he just has to want it bad enough. the only thing standing between LP and greatness is hard work. if he has the desire and can stay motivated the sky is the limit, whether its at FB or DT. if he cant find the discipline to work harder than he ever has then he probably wont make it anywhere. just how it is at this level.

Why is it funny that moving him to DT could be the answer? It was talked about for quite a while actually that he was wanted on both sides of the ball. He weighs 290 pounds. Put the guy on the same workout as the DT's and he's right up there with them.

Archived