Just in case you're wondering what AU's future O' might look like...

Well, reports are that Loeffler wasn't able to run the offense he wanted to at Temple due to personnel and the head coach's desire to run the ball, so I'm not sure how accurate that is, but we shall see.

We will probably see some of these things, but just based on Lefty's background, I'm sure we will air it out quite a bit as well.  I expect to see a very balanced attack from him.

Guest jojo1515

on the run game, I actually see alot of busted plays that a very good RB breaks through and finds an opening somewhere other than where the play was designed to go.  Looks very similar to what we saw at Florida under Meyer, of course that is supposedly what he was told to run.  If Temple had a RB that wasn't so capable of redirecting the play, this O may have had really bad #s in passing AND running.  BUT>>>this was at Temple and the RB doubled his yards over the previous year.  SL definitely understands how to get the ball to (and identify) the playmakers.  Should be fun to watch with the plethora of talent on our team! Spread Pro style sounds pretty good to me

We arent gonna learn much from Temple and we certainly wont learn much from A-Day, because let's face it, Caudle and Trotter both looked better than Cam at A-Day (in terms of performance alone). The Clemson game is gonna be adventurous.

Archived