Lights on at Jordan Hare Stadium Updated w/ Picture

Ronald McDonald

All I Do Is Win is blaring out of JHS and the lights are bright and shining for Will Adams, JaQuay Williams, and the WR out of Etowah that are in town for a visit. You can hear it all across campus. Makes me wish gameday was right around the corner!

AkSirZACAAA2sNx.jpg

All I Do Is Win is blaring out of JHS and the lights are bright and shining for ...

Eeek. Hope that isn't considered a game-day experience!!

All I Do Is Win is blaring out of JHS and the lights are bright and shining for ...

Got a have the lights on if you've got maintenance checking on the stadium sound system at night, right?

Got a have the lights on if you've got maintenance checking on the stadium sound system at night, right?

:laugh:  hopefully so!

It's not considered one. I doubt the coaches would risk doing this if it was a violation. They've done this almost every weekend since the season has ended for the recruits.

I've said it once, I'll say it again- you are a lucky man Westie. Enjoy these times!

I think I'm enjoying it a little too much :-X

It's not considered one. I doubt the coaches would risk doing this if it was a violation. They've done this almost every weekend since the season has ended for the recruits.

I've said it once, I'll say it again- you are a lucky man Westie. Enjoy these times!

I think I'm enjoying it a little too much :-X

Alright screw lurking. You must not be taking my engineering courses.

Even though it's hard driving back a long ways after night games, but man, there's just something about night games in Jordan-Hare. How could you not want to suit up in that burnt orange and navy blue and run into the field for a 6:30 or later kickoff. It's so awesome!!!

Even though it's hard driving back a long ways after night games, but man, there's just something about night games in Jordan-Hare. How could you not want to suit up in that burnt orange and navy blue and run into the field for a 6:30 or later kickoff. It's so awesome!!!

Very very true a4e

Archived