MSU game

AuburnBasketball

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just been very disappointed in our inability to finish off games. We should be minimum .500 in the SEC. I think if Moultrie is not playing, then I think our chances have greatly improved, but with that being said, I think we lose another close one. 76-71 MSU IMHO

Channel 646 on Direct TV Fox Sports South.  Hope the tigers can finish and pull out a win. :wareagle:

Thanks for posting, I can watch. Thank You. I will have to tell my son Dora The Explorer = Satan and the only way to be cleansed is to scoot over and give dad the remote :laugh:

Channel 646 on Direct TV Fox Sports South.  Hope the tigers can finish and pull out a win. :wareagle:

Thanks for posting, I can watch. Thank You. I will have to tell my son Dora The Explorer = Satan and the only way to be cleansed is to scoot over and give dad the remote :laugh:

That's living dangerously big guy. Ha!  :laugh:

Now, can we avoid the half time scoring drought that comes out of the locker room on this team??

You had to bring that up didn't you?  Here we go.  5 points in the first 5 minutes of the second half.  :banghead:

Archived