MSU game

AuburnBasketball

rulesmakers have RUINED basketball for me.   a 6' guard can mug a bigman and not get called - but if the bigman turns to shoot he gets called for a foul unless he somehow manages to fold his elbows into his own chest.

If a guy doesn't want to get his teeth knocked out by an elbow he should have to stay foot or so away from the guy with the ball.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usual quality of SEC officiating.    Can't the conference do better?

8 minutes to go, up by 5.  Yeah, we're at home, but let's see if AU can close this out with toughness.  You know Ms St is gonna hit some big shots (Bost=3 pt shooting), and it's gonna be close.  This a lot like the Ole Miss game; had control of all that game til the second half when their bigs took over.  Let's go Tiggers! WE!

Ms St has been in the 'bonis' for 7-8 minutes.  AU is still NOT in the bonus.

That happened in BOTH halves last week. In fact Auburn NEVER got in the bonus at all - at HOME!?

whatever happened to home cooking?

first one to reach 50 usually wins

I've always thought that'd be an interesting stat to see...in NCAA basketball, what % of teams who first reach the 50, 60, 70, and 80 point marks in games they play end up winning the games?

War Eagle, guys!  I'm still here.  The change in jobs kinda put a wrench in everything for me.  I'm still around if ya'll need anything, though.  What a great win for Barbee and Co.

It's great to have you here tonight JS! It's been a while. :)

WDE Coach Barbee and the Auburn Tigers! It was a really nice win!

Coach Barbee looked like he had his substitution pattern working tonight.  I really liked how he subbed Forbes and Chubb and used them at the appropriate times.

The no look pass and Gabriel reverse dunk is #4 on ESPN top 10!

Great game but I concur... officiating was terrible as usual and, yes, I was there.  I am fairly certain we were over 8 minutes in before Miss St suffered a foul call.  And, they only had 3 after 8 minutes of the 2nd!

Moultrie finished with 1... maybe 2 for the game... Geez...

:wareagle: 

Archived