Frankie Sullivan says he’ll return for his senior season

bigbird

great news! Frankie is a leader on the floor just as much as he is a scorer. His maturity should benefit this young, talented class coming in. Even though he was "streaky" most of the season, the guy gives it his all when he plays. I'm sure he's looking to improve on this year by having a great senior season at Auburn. WDE Frankie!

From what I read (and infer), looks to me that Varez might not be back next season.  If that is the case, Frankie will be VERY important as a team leader.  Glad he is planning to return. 

Where would he have gone?  Just not played?

The article in the link said europe.

Good thing hes staying then.  Europes bball is really not that bad.  You can make some decent money over there

Where would he have gone?  Just not played?

The article in the link said europe.

Good thing hes staying then.  Europes bball is really not that bad.  You can make some decent money over there

I agree.  Another year under Barbee should do him some good, and maybe then he'd have a chance to continue somewhere.

Frankie neede to return. He is and always has been a scorer and that leg injury took more out of him than people realize. He needs to be back around 42-43% from the 3 point line,and that will open up his drive game. Frank will be much more valuable next year when a couple of other shooters enroll and Noell heals completely.

Archived