Im not ready...

For the season to end! Maybe we will get invited to the CBI tournament and we will accept the bid. But I doubt we would accept the bid if we got in invited.

Same here. I love this team and would really like to watch them play a few more games. I also don't think we would accept the bid. This allegations, true or not, deserve much more attention than preparing for the CBI.

For the season to end! Maybe we will get invited to the CBI tournament and we will accept the bid. But I doubt we would accept the bid if we got in invited.

This may be a stupid question, but what is the CBI tournament? I've only known of the NIT and NCAA.

This may be a stupid question, but what is the CBI tournament? I've only known of the NIT and NCAA.

College Basketball Invitational its usually a tournament for smaller schools but every year there is always a couple high-major schools in it for some reason its usually Oregon and Oregon St.

I need time for my hair to grow back. 

I've pulled out way more than I expected this year. 

I'm guessing Coach Barbee knows the feeling.

Archived