Isaac or Turman?

Guest jrljr

Guest jrljr

Based on available film and stats, which RB would you most like to see in O&B?

I say A.J. due to the fact that he has grown up playing in FL. That alone makes him a better choice plus he has played as a true TB. Ty has the better 40 time or so we are to believe.

What say you? :dunno:

Turman mainly because Isaac is a little taller than your ideal RB, Isaac's competition was very weak and most of his film was just him outrunning people (but that's how his team's offense is set up), and I just really like how hard Turman runs.

Based on available film and stats, which RB would you most like to see in O&B?

I say A.J. due to the fact that he has grown up playing in FL. That alone makes him a better choice plus he has played as a true TB. Ty has the better 40 time or so we are to believe.

What say you? :dunno:

Turman is much more likely to end up at AU, but even so I dont' think either one of these two are at the top of our RB "want" list. IMO it seems like we're more after Tyshon Dye (who i like better than either of the two mentioned right now) and Derrick Green.

I'm with kk; I'd prefer Tyshon Dye, myself. Besides, give that we're already working on the All-Name Team (The President, Dee Liner, Kozan the Barbarian), Ty Dye would fit in perfectly!

I'm with kk; I'd prefer Tyshon Dye, myself. Besides, give that we're already working on the All-Name Team (The President, Dee Liner, Kozan the Barbarian), Ty Dye would fit in perfectly!

C'mon dude......Cassanova McKinzy? How did you forget that one?

C'mon dude......Cassanova McKinzy? How did you forget that one?

LOL, I was just going off the top of my head. I forgot about Mr. Cassanova. Probably one or two others I could have included too, if I'd thought hard enough, but my father always told me to watch how hard I thought about things or I might hurt myself. :laugh:

Archived