Throwing Mechanics

Mwideman

Can somone who knows breakdown the throwing mechanics of our QB's and maybe compare them to some NFL players. I dont know much about the subject but I am curious about how our guys compare and the feedback anyone might have.

I think that is a question that can not be answered as of yet.  Coach Lefty hasn't had a chance to coach them up and adjust their mechanics to best suit them.  I don't think it would be fair to subject sophomores and freshmen to the standard of NFL QBs.

I think that is a question that can not be answered as of yet.  Coach Lefty hasn't had a chance to coach them up and adjust their mechanics to best suit them.  I don't think it would be fair to subject sophomores and freshmen to the standard of NFL QBs.

Agree with this assessment. We simply do not know yet, but should know once CSL gets a chance to really work with them in a game type situation.

The one thing that sticks out to me is how live the ball is when it comes out of Kiehl's hand. It seems to be effortless. Kinda like the velocity that Michael Vick has. Kiehl spins it very well.

The one thing that sticks out to me is how live the ball is when it comes out of Kiehl's hand. It seems to be effortless. Kinda like the velocity that Michael Vick has. Kiehl spins it very well.

Another weeg good grief I can hardly stand it

Archived