Duf

Guayascate

Since he loves Auburn football and was introduced at the Florida game after finishing 2nd at the PGA, maybe this can stick here.  He finished 3 under today 2 off the lead.  War Eagle Jason.

You gotta love the way the announcer tell the viewing audience that "War Eagle" is a reference to his days at Auburn.  Everyone knows, except Regis Philbin, knows War Eagle.

Duf's hitting it well. More than I can say for Stenson on 18 today. Four-jacking the 18th is never good in any round at Augusta.

How about Mickelson's triple bogey on #10?   :dunno:

Didn't see Phil triple the tenth. I'm pulling for Westwood. Hope he can win this thing. He is such a great class act and he deserves to win a major.

Am I in the minority for pulling for Tiger? It seemed golf was more interesting when he was playing and doing well. Just my opinion.

A triple bogey isn't that unusual for Lefty.  It's ALL or NOTHING for him.  I'll be pulling for Lefty.

Tiger who? :dunno:

Am I in the minority for pulling for Tiger? It seemed golf was more interesting when he was playing and doing well. Just my opinion.

Not at all. I love watching greatness. Whereas many people hated and despised Earnhardt, Jordan, and now Tiger, I have always loved watching people who can do amazing things in sports. Some people hate winners, I'm not one of them. Except when they win by cheating like the turds do. And you all know how much I despise them.  ;D

Nope, you not alone.

Way to go Duf.  ESPN just failed to bleep Tiger scream GD after a poor shot.  Nice work Tiger.  Here's to hoping you spend the weekend stalking Waffle House employees. 

Since he loves Auburn football and was introduced at the Florida game after finishing 2nd at the PGA, maybe this can stick here.  He finished 3 under today 2 off the lead.  War Eagle Jason.

You mean since he is an Auburn Alum... We even majored in the same subject.

So... He doesn't like Auburn football?  :dunno:

He doesn't just like Auburn football.

So you are saying he is a fan then correct?

I never said he wasn't. He isn't just a fan of Auburn football.

I never said he wasn't. He isn't just a fan of Auburn football.

Just checking.  :-\

Archived