No More Stan White & Eli Gold

yeaauburn

• 2 weeks later...

I think the last day of the show Stan should punch Eli for being such a douche. I can't stand that guy.

Sorry, I disagree with Eli being a douche.  Douches have a purpose.  :dunno:

"Richardson takes the handoff, cuts left, spins, hurdles two defenders, jukes the linebacker, reverses field, turns on the jets, plows through defenders, cuts up field, pours on the speed.......for a gain of, let's call it, two yards."

Most egotistical, love-to-hear-myself-talk loudmouth, arrogant, POS I've ever had the misfortune to hear call a game.  He and the bammers are a match made in turdville. 

Stan White and Al Del Greco should switch networks, and get their own Auburn sports show.  All Auburn, All In, All the Time!!!

WDE!!! Suck it, Gold!

"Richardson takes the handoff, cuts left, spins, hurdles two defenders, jukes the linebacker, reverses field, turns on the jets, plows through defenders, cuts up field, pours on the speed.......for a gain of, let's call it, two yards."

Most egotistical, love-to-hear-myself-talk loudmouth, arrogant, POS I've ever had the misfortune to hear call a game.  He and the bammers are a match made in turdville. 

Stan White and Al Del Greco should switch networks, and get their own Auburn sports show.  All Auburn, All In, All the Time!!!

WDE!!! Suck it, Gold!

That is the best impression ever!!!!!

An actual call I heard him make...describing a punt, "it's a beautiful end over end spiral"

Sad thing is that to the average bammer that actually makes sense when it is a bama punt.  It is like why it was okay for the BCSCG to have a rematch with LSU and bama even though the SEC champion had been settled on the field and there was another more deserving team to face LSU since it had won its conference championship.  Before anyone jumps on me over that, think what those same bammers would have said if instead of bama, it was Auburn in that situation... it would not have been a "beautiful end over end spiral", it would have been a "crappy end over end kick".

I think the last day of the show Stan should punch Eli for being such a douche. I can't stand that guy.

Sorry, I disagree with Eli being a douche.  Douches have a purpose.   :dunno:

^^^THIS^^^

Association with bammer = NO PURPOSE!

WDE!!! Suck it, Gold!

No really AUgrad97...tell us how you really feel!

WDE!!! Suck it, Gold!

I lol'ed.  WDE! 

Archived