THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I agree tt and no deer in the head lights look either he looked mean and nasty like if sombody asked him a stupid question he was going to bite their head off! He is ready to go though I like that War Eagle Gus hope for the best lets get to it!!

Edited by autiger88

TRock is rumored to be leading for the DL coach.........

bwahahahahaha, uh yeah, now is good. :hellyeah::Sing::trampoline::yes:

That would be a huge piece to the puzzle. Saying he deserved some credit for 2010 would be an understatement.

A few tweets from some sort of reputable people are saying it's true. Sort of needs to be a little time for it to be annoucned, but when he said he would work on the D, I'm beginning to take him seriously. TROCK is the dline man. Hard as a rock and take no prisoners kinda fella. Yep.

Hey barn miss seeing you around, hope all is cool.

I feel better about him today, fine presser last night he gave subtle hints that he recognized the probs left over and was determind to do something about them. Frighteningly intelligent, hehehehehe that is a wonderful thing. I'll always take my chances with a man who cannot be out thought.

Stomach virus, gotta sack out for few, whipped, take care.

Did anybody hear Scott Griffin talking about his interview with Gus last night. He asked Gus about coaching in the SEC West. Gus said to coach against Nick, Les, Hugh, Dan, Kevin and Bret then looked Scott straight in the eyes and said "looking forward to it". I like the helloutta that attitude.

So if its true what do y'all think?? IMO luper should stay but hey if this is what Gus wants by all means let him I'm starting to like him more and more!!