THE ASYLUM

bigbird

This place is a far cry from the Asylum I remember. What the hell happened? :dunno:

This place is a far cry from the Asylum I remember. What the hell happened? :dunno:

you went missing, don't place the blame take it, lol.

I refuse to do so. :-\

Speaking only for me, getting ready to move the family away from here, (thank the sweet baby moses) and we have been very busy in business, that is going to get busier before it gets better. Moving includes a new but similar business involvement in addition to what we already have. Time isn't as available as it used to be, we have more help, but it takes more management.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Another Alison update- the artery that was severed ( and I use that word because that is the word I've heard ) in her brain from the car accident is now working and pumping blood through it. The nurse told her parents that that was something that NEVER happens. Prayer is working. All over Hatton people have ribbons tied to signs and mailboxes as a reminder to pray for her. Thank you guys again for your thoughts and prayers, I know her parents are beyond grateful.