Ex-Syracuse hoops coach's wife sues ESPN for libel

Chaotic_zx

If you haven't figured out by now I have somewhat of a ESPN vendetta. So in the scope of any bad press for ESPN is good for me theme, I present.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ex-syracuse-hoops-coachs-wife-221411472--ncaab.html

Synopsis(direct copy/paste): The wife of fired Syracuse University assistant basketball coach Bernie Fine filed a libel lawsuit Monday against ESPN, saying the network ruined her life by broadcasting salacious reports that she knew her husband abused boys and that she had sex with one of the boys.

It's about time someone sued ESPN. This will open the flood gates. ESPN better go back to reporting the factual truth instead of the lies they report as truth. Otherwise they may not have a channel to report on before long.

It's about time someone sued ESPN. This will open the flood gates. ESPN better go back to reporting the factual truth instead of the lies they report as truth. Otherwise they may not have a channel to report on before long.

If ESPN got sued by all the people that they let their dishonest, unethical, and immoral producers/reporters defame, they would have to move to a country that was immune to US law to survive.

If she leaves them nutless, that'll be all right with me!! Buncha lying b@st@rds!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Im no lawyer,and i dont know what salatious means, but her own words (recording) indicated she knew this things and did the wild thang with the kid. My judgement goes to the defendant.

Im no lawyer,and i dont know what salatious means, but her own words (recording) indicated she knew this things and did the wild thang with the kid. My judgement goes to the defendant.

I read it the same way you did.  Regardless if she had a relationship of her own with the boy (Davis) , if she witnessed her husband abusing the boy in any way, then I have a really hard time supporting her.

Archived