'90's Rock

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice thread, SandMntTiger. I grew up on grunge/90's rock and still listen to bands like  Blind Melon, Smashing Pumpkins  and Alice in Chains almost daily. Keep 'em comin'.

You're right tt.  Sounds about like the 190 proof I tried last night.  Still can't get that taste out of my mouth much less my mind.

To each his own.  C'est la vie.   :partey:

Think that explains it. Product of the 70s......

th?id=I4601684422821045&pid=1.7&w=96&h=147&c=7&rs=1 + 190 proof = 63%20Drunk%20Hippie.jpg              :tease:

Your self-portrait speaks volumes SandMntTiger.  :laugh: 

By the way, did you know your screen name is misspelled ?   Mountain is abbreviated mtn, NOT mnt.    Ooooops !  I guess grunge rattled your brain more than you knew.....or was that the 'shine in your beer bottle speaking ?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

63%20Drunk%20Hippie.jpg

Your self-portrait speaks volumes SandMntTiger.   :laugh: 

By the way, did you know your screen name is misspelled ?   Mountain is abbreviated mtn, NOT mnt.    Ooooops !  I guess grunge rattled your brain more than you knew.....or was that the 'shine in your beer bottle speaking ?   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

63%20Drunk%20Hippie.jpg

:laugh: Lets just say I've been banned more than once on AL.com. Hence the The in front of my name as well. Now back to that shine you were talking about.  ;D

70's rock !   :D:tease:

Well then I shall let you slide since you come from the 2nd greatest era of Rock.  :thumbsup: :

>:(  There is no other rock era other than the 70's...period.

70's rock !   :D:tease:

Well then I shall let you slide since you come from the 2nd greatest era of Rock.  :thumbsup: :

>:(  There is no other rock era other than the 70's...period.

Oh no. Not another one....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBYxibO--t3qsEJbBkjMLBEt3-gS4UtDwSieiMNu4aEriViaQ4SA  infrandom.gif

Who are these bands and what have y'all done with all the "true" rock bands?! :dunno::)

:timeout:  Let me see if I can weed through all these old hippies. It started with one and now they are others. Its like we are infested or something.

Who are these bands and what have y'all done with all the "true" rock bands?! :dunno::)

I believe the guys "you" are refering to are either dead or worse looking. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8vCHZz2IwJlslqAvuGzm7_bVG1jXutka_Am-hn1KWt4spdTUC2Q

infrandom.gif

Now let me blow ya'll old geezers minds....

Weezer: Buddy Holly...

White Zombie: Thunder Kiss '69....  

Archived