Kenny Gabriel's draft status

As long as he's in the league, I don't care. It's embarrassing having just 1 player from AU on a NBA roster. Fingers crossed for KG.

As long as he's in the league, I don't care. It's embarrassing having just 1 player from AU on a NBA roster. Fingers crossed for KG.

Marquis Daniels says hello  ;)

Yep, he's why I said 1 player. KG would give us "the big 2".  :laugh: Gotta love MD and whoever he is playing for (which seems like a different team every year). Ha!

Yep, he's why I said 1 player. KG would give us "the big 2".  :laugh: Gotta love MD and whoever he is playing for (which seems like a different team every year). Ha!

Oh I thought you were including KG to the orginal number (0)  :laugh:. MD plays for the Celtics. He was big in one of the playoff games against the heat if i remember correctly.

signed with the Sacramento Kings

Gabriel was signed to the King's SUMMER LEAGUE team-

Yep, huge difference in being invited to participate in a tryout and actually signing with a team. Lots of players get invited to the summer leagues. This shouldn't be a surprise at all,  KG is a good talent and the King's have nothing to lose. Hopefully he'll make the roster...I'd be a monster King's fan next year if so.  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

KG is playing on the Kings summer team right now. 5 points and a block so far.

As a longtime Kings fan...I wouldn't be jumping to become one if I were you NoALtiger. Ever since they competed with the Lakers in those Western Conference finals, they've been quite the let down.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody hear anything on how KG is doing?

only played in 1 summer league game because he was injured will likely be cut.

Well that sucks.

Archived