Joe Schad is a moron

AUFanfromSnellvegas

After watching the ESPN report on Penn St. today in which Schad somehow managed to equate no NCAA infractions being committed by Penn St to Auburn and Cam, this was the conclusion I came to. What a giant douche.

After watching the ESPN report on Penn St. today in which Schad somehow managed to equate no NCAA infractions being committed by Penn St to Auburn and Cam, this was the conclusion I came to. What a giant douche.

I saw that too and thought the same thing. That should be the last straw with him unfairly trashing Auburn with false statements/accusations for ESPN to fire him.  Auburn was not involved with what MSU people were doing, or trying to do.  Auburn needs to start suing some of these aholes or at least tying to shame them by sending statements to the media outlining their bs and pointing out the truth.

What ncaa infractions have been committed by penn state?

This is a landmark case, so to speak, for the NCAA. There was undoubtedly rampant failure to monitor throughout the Penn State administration; however, I doubt if serial raping of children found its way into the by laws.

For the purpose of precedent, if I were the NCAA I would stay away from doling out punishment for criminal issues even if it falls under failure to monitor. IMO though, the NCAA may have to do something just to satisfy the public. Very interesting issues, I think.

I saw that too and thought the same thing. That should be the last straw with him unfairly trashing Auburn with false statements/accusations for ESPN to fire him.  Auburn was not involved with what MSU people were doing, or trying to do.  Auburn needs to start suing some of these aholes or at least tying to shame them by sending statements to the media outlining their bs and pointing out the truth.

Do you think it's time the NTY got on his butt and push him out of a job?

I don't set their agenda.  Schad make false statements about Auburn's guilt at the beginning of the Cam Newton witch hunt which added significantly to the momentum it got.  He did the same recently when he compared what the NCAA's situation is with PSU.  What he said was pretty much that Auburn got away with the Cam deal because the NCAA did not have anything in the rules at that time that prevented his father from asking for money.  As you know that is not true, MSU was the school associated with that, not Auburn. 

Auburn did nothing wrong, he should know that by now, and for him to continue to imply that we did doesn't sit we me.  He is just a douche trying to act like he was right all along when, like I said, he should know better than that by now.  Instead of apologizing he continues to slander Auburn's rep with mis-statements, if not out and out lies.

Count my vote as "YES".  Saw two other blogs using AU as an example why NCAA not doing enough enforcement work.  People just can't come to grips with NCAA's not-guilty pronouncement.

I have taken the only real step I can. Except to watch AU I do not visit the ESPN world.  When I must the Audio is turned down.  The reporting is Schaddy that it just ignore them.  I know it means little in the greater scheme but it makes me feel better.

I don't set their agenda.  Schad make false statements about Auburn's guilt at the beginning of the Cam Newton witch hunt which added significantly to the momentum it got.  He did the same recently when he compared what the NCAA's situation is with PSU.  What he said was pretty much that Auburn got away with the Cam deal because the NCAA did not have anything in the rules at that time that prevented his father from asking for money.  As you know that is not true, MSU was the school associated with that, not Auburn. 

Auburn did nothing wrong, he should know that by now, and for him to continue to imply that we did doesn't sit we me.  He is just a douche trying to act like he was right all along when, like I said, he should know better than that by now.  Instead of apologizing he continues to slander Auburn's rep with mis-statements, if not out and out lies.

He's just trying to keep from being one upped by Danny Sheridan who knows who the bagman is.  Really, he does.  :rolleyes:

very eloquently stated ...  :laugh:

Archived