POLL: Greatest Wide Receiver in Auburn History?(besides Beasley)

DoubleX

***NOTE: The Auburn media guide lists Jimmy "Red" Phillips as a tight end in case you're wondering***  

272 members have voted

1. 1. ***NOTE: The Auburn media guide lists Jimmy "Red" Phillips as a tight end in case you're wondering***

• Greg Taylor
    • Lawyer Tillman
    • Freddy Weygand
    • Alexander Wright
    • Frank Sanders
    • Willie Gosha
    • Tyrone Goodson
    • Karsten Bailey
    • Ronny Daniels
    • Tim Carter
    • Courtney Taylor
    • Ben Obamonu
    • Devin Aromashodu
    • Darvin Adams
    • Freddie Hyatt
    • Byron Franklin

some of you probably do not remember the debates but a lot of folks claimed that terry b made pat look better than he was. this is not a putdown but just something that was kicked around for a while.i have a black and white photo of the both of them sittin on the bench with both autographs. my mother found it at the goodwill and snatched it up for me.

Both correct. Mr. Sullivan threw well. If the ball was anywhere near him, Mr. Beasley gave everything to snag it.

(I think Mr. Geinous had a bit of that in him, too)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of you probably do not remember the debates but a lot of folks claimed that terry b made pat look better than he was. this is not a putdown but just something that was kicked around for a while.i have a black and white photo of the both of them sittin on the bench with both autographs. my mother found it at the goodwill and snatched it up for me.

No disrespect and I know I'm old and memory not great but I never heard that mention. Not one time. All I heard was how great both worked together.

No disrespect and I know I'm old and memory not great but I never heard that mention. Not one time. All I heard was how great both worked together.

I've heard a story about how some guy on the golf team beat TB in the 100 dash.  Is that one true Mr. Golf?

I picked sanders.  I will never forget being at the game @ the swamp in 94.  I was just a kid but I still get chills every time I think about it.  The catch is one of if not the most vivid images of my youth.  It was an amazing experience. 

Archived