740 Host Roger "Bammer" Schultz ....

PTwingstiger

agrees with a bammer caller that "Auburn has a thug culture" right now. Just heard it on the mid day show. Are you kidding me? Has the media in this state been so nasty towards Auburn since Bear was alive?

Maybe Roger ought to visit Tuscaloosa again before he runs his big fat bammer mouth :beatmullet:

No imbecilic remark that comes out of his big, fat, bammer mouth should surprise any one. His show should be added to the same "no listen" list that includes Finescum. :zapbama::beatmullet:

agrees with a bammer caller that "Auburn has a thug culture" right now. Just heard it on the mid day show. Are you kidding me? Has the media in this state been so nasty towards Auburn since Bear was alive?

Wasn't he a runner up in the "Biggest Loser" competition?  As far as I'm concerned he is the biggest loser.  :zapbama:

Although I'm sure he can get a seat at SEC Media Days, he is FAR from being a journalist and except to other bammers, totally irrelevent. He played at turdville, you really didn't expect him to be a member of our fanclub did you?

never heard of him. 740 the zone use to be decent

You ain't missed nothin'!!! It stinks to high heaven now!!!

740 am in Montgomery from 12-2. Has done nothing but attack Auburn since Amos and Moon left. Word is, they will have a new show on the FM. Hopefully, it will be in the afternoon also. Doug is a Bama fan but is as fair as we will get in this state from the "other" side.

740 in Montgomery previously had freaking Josh Moon before they put Shultz on the program.  It's NEVER been "decent" IMO.  They've got that turd John Longshore in the a.m. segment, they had Moon (now Shultz) at the noon segment, and the goober f'balm in the afternoons. 

It's just a horrible program all the way around.

740 in Montgomery previously had freaking Josh Moon before they put Shultz on the program.  It's NEVER been "decent" IMO.  They've got that turd John Longshore in the a.m. segment, they had Moon (now Shultz) at the noon segment, and the goober f'balm in the afternoons. 

by bad I was thinking 790 the Zone in Atl. Dementis kicked in my bad

Well at least he's not pretending to be a coach at Spanish Fort anymore. I think he is still trying to find out what he wants to do when he grows up and obnoxious bammer fits well.

• 3 weeks later...

I met Roger at the 2004 SEC championship game in ATL at the pre-game party. I asked him why he was here and he pointed to his wife who is an AU grad/fan. They both was really nice and a cutup but then again he was in our yard at the time.

740 in Montgomery previously had freaking Josh Moon before they put Shultz on the program. It's NEVER been "decent" IMO. They've got that turd John Longshore in the a.m. segment, they had Moon (now Shultz) at the noon segment, and the goober f'balm in the afternoons.

Yeah, anyone claiming that the sports talk shows on 740 are slanted towards Auburn are crazy.

I haven't listened to the Roundtable since Shultz took over.

I think the best show is the early morning show with Longshore and McKnight. Even though Barry McKnight is the voice of the Troy Trojans, he always takes up for Auburn when Longshore starts bashing Auburn or is being too biased towards Bama.

Archived