Patrick Miller Starting at RT

auburnandjagsfan

P. Marshall just tweeted the same thing. Not sure why the change, just hope it's effective and we get the win.

Miller, Mincy in starting lineup for Auburn http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Gameday-blog-Auburn-vs-LSU-12489155 via @247Sports

I expected Miller to start based on summer reports. Young has not done bad, especially considering he is a true freshman playing a tough position. Miller may be a little better at run blocking. Strength vs. quickness. I can see Young getting decent reps this game though.

• 3 weeks later...

Where the heck is Avery Young?!?!?!?

Miller played in the LSU game and Arky but I really wasn't overly impressed.

Shoulder injury I believe

I just heard Pat Dye say that Patrick Miller was a 5 star recruit. Is that true?

4*

People are saying that Young is hurt. Does anyone know for sure? Anyone see a report out there on Young's injury? I too think he was playing well. Very well.

I'm glad he is stepping up as a true freshman, but he was getting his a** handed to him saturday. He is learning valuable lessons. I think he's a beast in '14.

I'm glad he is stepping up as a true freshman, but he was getting his a** handed to him saturday. He is learning valuable lessons. I think he's a beast in '14.

Now you know we don't have any young, inexperienced players on the team and playing. Don't you read this board? :dunno:

Archived