Alabama vs LSU

Tntigers

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kudos to whoever put the "Bama Sucks" button on the elephant head that Corso put on with his pick.

A6ydpZBCUAAa0Wf.jpg

That is great.

Kudos to whoever put the "Bama Sucks" button on the elephant head that Corso put on with his pick.

A6ydpZBCUAAa0Wf.jpg

I missed Gameday. Is that real?

My heart wants LSU to win - my head tells me UAT just keeps on doing what they do. They'll play a fundamentally sound game, very methodical, nothing flashy, few mistakes and they will come out with a W.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

My heart wants LSU to win - my head tells me UAT just keeps on doing what they do. They'll play a fundamentally sound game, very methodical, nothing flashy, few mistakes and they will come out with a W.

But Geaux Tigers anyways!

Hope LSU puts together their best game on all sides of the ball and get the win.

Geaux Tigers!

That Alabama OL is the only unit deserving of Heisman talk. They are the reasons uat moves the ball so well and McCarron doesn't throw INTs. He never gets pressured.

I thought if a head coach reached out and touched a ref, he was automatically ejected and fined?

Really?

Its been a while and its NFL but:

http://sports.yahoo....49838--nfl.html

I just figured that there had to be a rule to cover that.

It's nice to be in a room full of Turds and watch them cringe at how LSU is fighting so hard....Ahahaha

I can already tell what's going to happen. This is going to be one of those losses that is entirely on Les Miles.

Right now it's 3rd down for LSU with a little over a minute to go in the 2nd near FG range. They won't pick up the first and will miss the FG going into half. The fake FG will be big.

Archived