Team Meeting Taking Place

Plaric

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ricardo Louis just tweeted saying they have a team meeting.

Aaron Brenner@wareagleextra

Mmhmm RT @NCBlair @wareagleextra Ricardo Louis tweeted they have a team meeting today

If all the coaches are fired, who called the meeting and who do they meet with? JJ? Assistant Coaches?

We really need a good Bird/Golf back and forth. Haven't seen one of them in months and months. I get tired of owning Golf. I want to share in the fun.

Now that's funny coming from a guy who still believes in Santa

We really need a good Bird/Golf back and forth. Haven't seen one of them in months and months. I get tired of owning Golf. I want to share in the fun.

You just will never learn will you? You have already messed up Christmas for yourself this year. Now here you are working on next year's Christmas. Santa told me so.

You mean he aint real? :dunno: Seriously he aint real? :sad2:

no,we really don't need that....there is no demand for silliness and juvenile comedy that is not funny on this board....that is why i like this board better than i did AE

I am quite certain the team meeting was called by Tim Jackson. :bananadance:

no,we really don't need that....there is no demand for silliness and juvenile comedy that is not funny on this board....that is why i like this board better than i did AE

I have always wondered........does the stick hurt when you sit down or is it not even noticeable?

Thank you very well said and couldn't agree more

I have always wondered........does the stick hurt when you sit down or is it not even noticeable?

^And THAT is another example of why 10 is the #1 contributor on this board right now!

I bet the players are in denial about their physical and mental conditioning as much as Chizik was in denial. The new coaching staff hopefully show them what being strong really means.

Pretty broad brush there.....

^And THAT is another example of why 10 is the #1 contributor on this board right now!

Thanks ICH. That is rubbing salt in Golf's wound, all the while he has something brown on his nose.

Seriously. Is or was there any report of any meeting beside this tweet?

Like somebody said earlier, I am sure there was. I am sure classes are getting out soon. This is one of the last times they can get the team together and go over the future schedule with them. When they are expected back from break, things are being done to get them a new staff, etc., etc.. I doubt things have happened fast enough to let them know any rock solid details about their future coach right now.

Like somebody said earlier, I am sure there was. I am sure classes are getting out soon. This is one of the last times they can get the team together and go over the future schedule with them. When they are expected back from break, things are being done to get them a new staff, etc., etc.. I doubt things have happened fast enough to let them know any rock solid details about their future coach right now.

Is this hypothetical meeting, normal?

I would think so. Most years it would be about getting ready for the bowl. Practice schedule and do any of you need extra help for finals kind of a thing. This year we don't have the luxury of going to a bowl. Unless we got Petrino, I just don't see a coach being hired this quickly. I know we all want this done yesterday, but I hope we take our time, interview several dozen people, and try to get this thing right.

haw :laugh:

:eek2:

:eek2:

That's right! And that is why ICH is known as one of the most, if not the most, intelligent posters on here.

I would think so. Most years it would be about getting ready for the bowl. Practice schedule and do any of you need extra help for finals kind of a thing. This year we don't have the luxury of going to a bowl. Unless we got Petrino, I just don't see a coach being hired this quickly. I know we all want this done yesterday, but I hope we take our time, interview several dozen people, and try to get this thing right.

That is not the answer I was looking for. Try again. /sarcasm

That is not the answer I was looking for. Try again. /sarcasm

My bad Borna. It is probably to let the players know who our next coach is before it becomes public tonight around 6:04 p.m.. :tease:

Archived