Team Meeting Taking Place

Plaric

I'm sure the team will have to "check-in" from time to time until a coach is named. The new coach could be named at any potential meeting....it's a waiting game right now.

I hope no coach is named before the frist of the year. And C worth having is taking his team to a bowl and can't change jobs now. And Auburn is not the place to be training HCs. We don't need an assistant becoming our HX.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All these guys want to win. They're hopefully discussing coming together as a team and buying into what the next coach sells. Something about our dysfunctional culture makes our guys overachieve in the years following coaching changes...

They know they're capable of much greater things. I think we'll see it very soon. I'm hoping the main objective is getting in the weight room. Immediately.

We really need a good Bird/Golf back and forth. Haven't seen one of them in months and months. I get tired of owning Golf. I want to share in the fun.

no,we really don't need that....there is no demand for silliness and juvenile comedy that is not funny on this board....that is why i like this board better than i did AE

Wrong again.

We really need a good Bird/Golf back and forth. Haven't seen one of them in months and months. I get tired of owning Golf. I want to share in the fun.

no,we really don't need that....there is no demand for silliness and juvenile comedy that is not funny on this board....that is why i like this board better than i did AE

Wrong again.

The difference in the comedy here compared to ae is at ae the comedy was purposefully placed and here we just have some idiots

Wrong again.

The difference in the comedy here compared to ae is at ae the comedy was purposefully placed and here we just have some idiots

:'( :corndog:

I have always wondered........does the stick hurt when you sit down or is it not even noticeable?

I....This......Wow....

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/kelso-burn.jpg

Then we have our golf, who is a perfectly placed idiot. :)

well goodbye everyone I'm done. I'm just getting to old for this crap. Try to lighten the mood and have a little good time. Have a good life and go Auburn

Then we have our golf, who is a perfectly placed idiot. :)

well goodbye everyone I'm done. I'm just getting to old for this crap. Try to lighten the mood and have a little good time. Have a good life and go Auburn

:bs::popcorn:

Only school being identified with Petrino is AU. I wonder why?

Maybe this is the reason.

Archived