Team Meeting Taking Place

Plaric

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard that the administration is concerned that the players are spending too much time in the weight room so they're meeting to tell the players to lay off the weights for a while. :muscles: :muscles:

I've heard that the administration is concerned that the players are spending too much time in the weight room so they're meeting to tell the players to lay off the weights for a while. :muscles: :muscles:

lol yep gotta get that bench press up!

I'm sure the team will have to "check-in" from time to time until a coach is named. The new coach could be named at any potential meeting....it's a waiting game right now.

Hopefully, the players are meeting with themselves to watch game film from this past season so they can see how soft they are and how much work they have to do before next season...

Hopefully, the players are meeting with themselves to watch game film from this past season so they can see how soft they are and how much work they have to do before next season...

Something tells me that's not the case

I bet the players are in denial about their physical and mental conditioning as much as Chizik was in denial. The new coaching staff hopefully show them what being strong really means.

You can run by there if you hurry and tell them that. I'm sure they would appreciate it.

Bird still posts? I figured he had been reassigned to pre screen candidates to be the new mistress for Petrino, and to test drive a new motorcycle, as a subcontractor for that private security firm...

Can it folks.

Or this will get locked too

You can it!

Kidding, kidding!!!!! In all honesty this place is growing on me and once I got over my AE hissy fit, I like it. But I do miss AE.

So what you are really saying is you are on the BP bandwagon. Got it.

EVERYBODY!!!!!!! DANSBY LOVES BP!!!!!!!!

Can it folks.

You can it!

Kidding, kidding!!!!! In all honesty this place is growing on me and once I got over my AE hissy fit, I like it. But I do miss AE.

I'd love to hang out with BP at the Florabama...no tellin' how much leg we could run! Nah, if BP is our next HC you'll never hear another negative peep out of me. I love AU period and the guy they choose will be my HC and have my 100% full support. I didn't want Chizik, but supported him until the end (of the ARK game that is)

Can it folks.

You can it!

I'd love to hang out with BP at the Florabama...no tellin' how much leg we could run! Nah, if BP is our next HC you'll never hear another negative peep out of me. I love AU period and the guy they choose will be my HC and have my 100% full support. I didn't want Chizik, but supported him until the end (of the ARK game that is)

War Eagle

Archived