maurice clarette

damabama

not sure what time, but tonight ESPN is supposed to have the "big expose'" w/ mr. clarette tonight about how he really covered up infractions in the ohio state program during their ncaa investigation. money, boosters, the whole 9. sound like sour grapes too me. that dude is a head case.

over at ITAT, they are saying OSU got caught paying him and how nothing is going to happen b/c the NCAA is sleeping with the big 10.

but if it were the SEC...

Thank you, Coach Tuberville & Staff, for recruiting GOOD kids that are also good players. :au:

right now OSU has like 7 commitments from four or five star players. I bet some will change their mind and go to Michigan instead. Most of their commits are from the north.

Thank you, Coach Tuberville & Staff, for recruiting GOOD kids that are also good players. :au:

119686[/snapback]

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap:

Short and to the point, well said Tim!

This could get ugly...But with UA keeping the NCAA so busy with lawsuits, it may just be allowed to slide.

EDIT:Due to the next post below this one, I decided to add

:poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

So does everything go back to Alabama? I know I know...UA fans are obsessed with AU.  :gofig:

119717[/snapback]

Good to see you finally admit the obvious truth! :big::big::big::P:rolleyes::clap::clap::poke:

Archived