Winthrop game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best players on this team are Lebo recruits even after three years...problem? And I'm being somewhat facetious, so will the Barbee brigade refrain from biting my head off, I just want Auburn basketball to be somewhat relevant again and have keyboard frustration -_-

We suck at rebounding

We don't have any quality big men. Chubb tried his hardest. He just isn't very athletic. Hopefully at least one of the two big men we are bringing in will pan out. Both being quality will be a huge bonus.

I Sullivan the leading rebounder? The forwards are just looking to run down court and no one going to the hoop after a missed shot.

But Winthrop guys hitting some unconscious 3s. This game at least we are back to Sullivan being the only guy taking shots...and some not very wise decsions on many of them.

This game can be summed up in one sentence. They were hot from deep, we werent. Seriously one guy on there team hit like 4 straight threes while being guarded. You cant really beat that besides score more than the other team but this Auburn team isnt built for that

This game can be summed up in one sentence. They were hot from deep, we werent. Seriously one guy on there team hit like 4 straight threes while being guarded. You cant really beat that besides score more than the other team but this Auburn team isnt built for that

No it comes down to us not being able to rebound and trying to be a 3 pt team. We should be attacking the basket but we stand outside and throe up 3s. Winthrop has owned us on the boards as well. Bottom line they outplayed us

What a save!!!!

sullivan cuts the lead to 7.....then makes a steal, and denson saves in back inbounds to sullivan and he gets fouled...sullivan to the line.

Archived