AU Staff Matrix

JTFazz

I saw some questions earlier about which coaches may have been together on other staffs. So I put this together to show where there are overlaps. The only one with a gap in his resume is DC in 2003.

coaching-matrix.jpg

Nice Work JTF.... :thumbsup:

Four guys from MooSt's '07 team. Interesting. Beat Auburn, unfortunately there for that... and had a decent season by Mississippi standards if I remember correctly.

I can't wait to see how this crew affects the field next year http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/m-footbl-coaches.html

...and how these 'co' and 'assoc/assis' titles work out.

Well clearly Malzahn is Neo. Ellis Johnson would be Morpheus. Lashlee is The Kid. Garner is Dozer. Smith is Tank. Harbison is Captain Mifune. Craig is Link. Grimes is Seraph. Horton is Mouse. Bissacia is Apoc. Saban is Agent Smith. And Lowder is The Architect. :tease:

Well clearly Malzahn is Neo. Ellis Johnson would be Morpheus. Lashlee is The Kid. Garner is Dozer. Smith is Tank. Harbison is Captain Mifune. Craig is Link. Grimes is Seraph. Horton is Mouse. Bissacia is Apoc. Saban is Agent Smith. And Lowder is The Architect. :tease:/>

Sorry, Red. You lost me. Huh?

Well clearly Malzahn is Neo. Ellis Johnson would be Morpheus. Lashlee is The Kid. Garner is Dozer. Smith is Tank. Harbison is Captain Mifune. Craig is Link. Grimes is Seraph. Horton is Mouse. Bissacia is Apoc. Saban is Agent Smith. And Lowder is The Architect. :tease:/>

Sorry, Red. You lost me. Huh?

It is a reference to the Matrix movie series...

Nice!

Archived