Give em hell Auburn

1 LSU Tiger

Even though we love to hate Auburn, most of us down here in Baton Rouge are pulling for ya'll to go undefeated and keep the National Title in the the SEC (best conference in America). I hope you hand it to Georgia this week, just like they did to us!

:lsu: Geaux Tigers :au:

Thanks dude...I'll be there, kids in tow! WDE!!! :au::au::au::big::big::big:

Well we were just gonna give'em heck but then we saw the :excl: and it sent us to a whole different level :cheer::big:

WDE :AUBig:

Don't get me wrong UGA fans....nothing against ya'll....we had fun with you over the last couple of years. Ya'll are great. But, Auburn is the only team left in the SEC that has a chance at the national title.

:lsu: Geaux Tigers :au:

Georgia will play dirty, just like they always do. LSU fan, thank you for the kind words.

I still have the picture in my mind of last year when Junior took matters into his own hands and tried to even the "score" against UGA. It's gonna be a dirty fight. They are going to be out for blood not points.

Isa :au:

Georgia will play dirty, just like they always do.

Yes, we all know Greene loves to knock a few skulls after he throws a pass.

120914[/snapback]

Greene is the dirtest player of all. I have a very reliable source tell me that he fumbles on purpose so that he can "dig for treasure" in the opponents eyeballs at the bottom of the pile. I also heard UGA actually has a play designed to catch the game winning touchdown pass with seconds remaining in the ball game, not allowing AU to have a chance to score. Man that's dirty.

Archived