Laquon Treadwell's Ole Miss Weekend

PCBAuburnaFan

a box with his name engraved and a ring?

If this was auburn ESPN would talk about it all week and the NCAA would do a 1 year investigation

If this was auburn ESPN would talk about it all week and the NCAA would do a 1 year investigation

That's supposedly his state championship ring. That's significant because it is in the pic with his hand on the $. But yeah, Thamel and Forde would stop their imaginary fact checking if Treadwell were an Auburn commit.

That's supposedly his state championship ring. That's significant because it is in the pic with his hand on the $. But yeah, Thamel and Forde would NOT stop their imaginary fact checking if Treadwell were an Auburn commit.

FIFY

I feel really sorry for him if Oxford, MS is the BEST place he's ever been!! Not even in my top 1000.

No doubt. I took one of my visits there when I was but a young recruit. I didn't get handed any cash but I can attest to the women in Oxford. Especially in the grove, pre-game.

That's supposedly his state championship ring. That's significant because it is in the pic with his hand on the $. But yeah, Thamel and Forde would stop their imaginary fact checking if Treadwell were an Auburn commit.

Yes i knew they wouldn't give him a ring but interesting that the picture of that box would be included with the picture of him discussing his trip.

I also like how under the 3 $100 bills there is a five... making the appearance of more money

If you saw the Ole miss 30for30 they mentioned that back during the 50's or 60's women started sending their daughters to Oxford to become beauty queens (quite a few came from there). This resulted in quite the leggy blonde influx......none actually native to Mississippi - if that even needs to be stated.

It would have to be. It's not like Ole Miss has any championship rings to show off...

It would have to be. It's not like Ole Miss has any championship rings to show off...

Not in recent years at least.

Any way a mod could merge this with the thread in the rivals forum?

Yea... "look at this ring we won 40 years ago" isn't a great selling tool.

Any way a mod could merge this with the thread in the rivals forum?

It was originally posted for the mention of Carl in the article. Of course no-one read the article and focused on the picture :-\. The intent wasn't meant to derail the thread....

Haven't we had some guys like Dakota Moseley flashing cash on facebook as well? I understand the joy the making fun of other teams' players doing stupid stuff like this and getting arrested, but glass houses........

wde

Yea... "look at this ring we won 40 years ago" isn't a great selling tool.

Sorry I'm late to the party, but with two pretty women like that, I'll go play for Ole Miss lol.

Archived