ESPNU

PCBAuburnaFan

Every time a player announces that is considering Alabama and chooses someone else i feel a little better inside...

Laremy Tunsil and a few others have spurned the tide this morning but i bet al.com doesn't write that headline..

I am going to miss seeing the guys we didnt get that I had no idea we were in the running for! lol

At least I assume that may change with that other guy gone.

Every time a player announces that is considering Alabama and chooses someone else i feel a little better inside...

Laremy Tunsil and a few others have spurned the tide this morning but i bet al.com doesn't write that headline..

Of course they won't write that story. But let us miss one guy and its front page news. But if your looking at AL.com for objective news you must be really off your rocker.

Laremy Tunsil, Matthews, and Vonn Bell all spurned alabama but all the articles will rave about their class.

What a joke considering who they're missing on

Laremy Tunsil, Matthews, and Vonn Bell all spurned alabama but all the articles will rave about their class.

What a joke considering who they're missing on

Well to be fair you have to look at who they already have, and how many slots they have left.

Those players who spurned Alabama for other schools did some Tahd players a big favor. I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't some Tahders who were wondering if they were going to be the ones who would get getting the "medical hardship scholarships" or even being completely processes out of the program by Saban's oversigning. There will be some of those, though, but maybe not as many.

UAT can't sign 'em ALL ~ they get more than their fair share as it is and they have a system in place to squeeze out every ounce of talent from the one's they do get.

Archived