Men vs. Arkansas Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's 3 fouls on Denson. I'm JUST about convinced that Barbee doesn't teach help side defense at all.

Yeah, anyone could drive all the way to the hoop the way our D is playing

side note at the half - Mizz 78 - Miss St. 36 final, unless ESPN scoreboard has a typo. :o OUCH!

I believe it. Mizzou is a solid team. Pressey is probably the best passer in the conference.

The only way we are in this game is Arky is equally bad. If the fouls and turnovers continue this will be another second half collapse.

On the other hand if AU shoots 50% or better, cuts down the turnovers and plays tought defense, we win going away. See, it's just as easy to be positive as to criticize a pretty good effort by AU after Arky started out hot.

The only way we are in this game is Arky is equally bad. If the fouls and turnovers continue this will be another second half collapse.

On the other hand if AU shoots 50% or better, cuts down the turnovers and plays tought defense, we win going away. See, it's just as easy to be positive as to criticize a pretty good effort by AU after Arky started out hot.

you do have to hand it to our guys. Arky got ahead by 9 and we have a 2 pt lead at the half. Much like against Bama. We didn't pack it in when it was looking bad. We can and should win this game in the second half.

Touche' I'm normally positive about all AU sports. But watching this bball team just frustrates me. I see so much more than we produce. Sorry for the negativity.

Archived