Men vs. Arkansas Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn got a break on that because the Arkansas player never touched the ball after payne stubbled. Of course we can't score on the possession anyway.

same sorry stinking mess.......out of control basketball and completely inept. I know Barbee has to be biting nails...this is past frustrating..every doggone game...Missing easy shots,fumbling the balls away, and stupid fouls...meanwhile the guys seem to be giving their all......

out of control goes payne again.....dog

Rob Chubb is the worst basketball player I've seen at this level in a long time... He's just awful.

He just gave arkansas 9 points... NINE POINTS! 2 turnovers and a stupid foul. All of which led to 3 pointers!!! He alone has cost AU about 15 to 18 points! Just awful!

If anyone is wondering why we can't win big games... It's because we have NO inside game. Late in the game when teams start pounding in to the blocks, we have nobody that is strong enough to play with the big boys! Chubb is to uncoordinated to be any type of threat... That's why were bad. One dimensional.

Ready to get rid of the coach yet? Get on board. I was one of the first on both Tbowden and Chizik. Get on board, it is better than supporting a sinking ship (that is the coach for all you that are sensitive).

Payne gets the offensive rebound off the missed free throw. Gets fouled. shooting 2. first good....2nd short... 61-54 pigs.

I will support the team till the season is over..We owe the Boys that!

Ready to get rid of the coach yet? Get on board. I was one of the first on both Tbowden and Chizik. Get on board, it is better than supporting a sinking ship (that is the coach for all you that are sensitive).

Barbee has proven he can coach... He's just got find a big!

Archived