Men vs. Arkansas Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing better on the defensive end, but making way too many mistakes on the offensive end. Gotta take care of the basketball. Arkansas has gone completely cold shooting the ball.

Again, Denson is more focused on drawing contact that making the basket.

I agree. So many kids try to avoid contact and don't draw fouls, or hit the shot. Denson seems to be the polar opposite of that, and still misses more than he should.

Do I recall that Arky beat the Gators last week? ...the same Gators ranked in the top 10 who just slammed UK.

You just can't assume anything from one game to the next about about who "should win" a game.

Do I recall that Arky beat the Gators last week? ...the same Gators ranked in the top 10 who just slammed UK.

You just can't assume anything from one game to the next about about who "should win" a game.

That is for sure. Just like how Mich St drilled Mich the same way Florida did UK.

Does AU run set plays at all? I can't seem to figure out what they are trying to do offensively in the half court?

Tie game nonetheless.

ADT Just needs some muscle and maturity....I think he can be pretty good next year and thereafter.

Does AU run set plays at all? I can't seem to figure out what they are trying to do offensively in the half court?

Tie game nonetheless.

Yeah, not sure. Kind of find myself holding my breath while we have the ball hoping something happens. lol

Archived