Jay Prosch article

AubTigers

Dudes an animal.

Im pretty excited about seeing how Malzahn takes advantage of this guys skills. It should be fun. Im betting Malzahn will figure out ways to squeeze production out of him in ways other than just blocking

Dudes an animal.

Im pretty excited about seeing how Malzahn takes advantage of this guys skills. It should be fun. Im betting Malzahn will figure out ways to squeeze production out of him in ways other than just blocking

Could you imagine being the strong safety and run support CB when you see those two guards pulling, and Prosch behind them leading the tailback around the corner? He would probably do what this octopus does in this scene:

Dudes an animal.

Correction, good sir, he's a MANIMAL

(I tried to paste a picture of the original manimal, but I am apparently incapable of executing even the simplest tasks at this moment)

i'm really looking forward to see what Jay can do in this offense. I hope and believe Malzahn will do a much better job of utilizing this teams strengths then the previous staff.

Dudes an animal.

Could you imagine being the strong safety and run support CB when you see those two guards pulling, and Prosch behind them leading the tailback around the corner? He would probably do what this octopus does in this scene:

:laugh::clap:

:bow::clap::laugh:

i'm really looking forward to see what Jay can do in this offense. I hope and believe Malzahn will do a much better job of utilizing this teams strengths then the previous staff.

if he gets more than two carries a game, then Gus has already utilized him more than the previous staff!!! :dunno:

Dudes an animal.

Im pretty excited about seeing how Malzahn takes advantage of this guys skills....

Depends, if the guard pulls out and whiffs on the outside linebacker, the RB doesn't follow the block, the DE blows up the backfield and the DC has already read the play based on film study then the strong safety plays Moby Dick. Sorry, still having flashbacks.

I am looking foward to disciplined execution, bigger faster stronger players and an OC that can make the opposing DC do the Octopus Shake!

Can't think of a better place to start than with JP as lead blocker and CGM as the mastermind.

Little doc

Dudes an animal.

(I tried to paste a picture of the original manimal, but I am apparently incapable of executing even the simplest tasks at this moment)

hubble-telescope-snow-angel_zps333b216b.jpg

Dudes an animal.

hubble-telescope-snow-angel_zps333b216b.jpg

Thanks, though now I feel even more inept. :dunno:

The fact that he has taken on a leadership role on offense and taking ownership is the main thing that got me excited, when or if he gets the ball the team will respond on positive performances, see Kodi Burns. The offense needs a leader so badly, glad it is Jay.

I see him being in the league for 6-8 years after 2013.

Archived