SEC Tournament Men vs. Texas A&M Game Thread

This is probably the last game of this season. Either way, War Eagle guys!! UPSET TAMU .. COME ON!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calling it...the dumpster fire smolders tonight for a bit coupled with a big night from Sullivan and Wallace...Tigers win 72-68!!! War Eagle!

Auburn in Orange and A&M in white. Payne, Price, Wallce, Chubb and Sullivan are the starting 5. Payne hits a jumper... 2-2

Good news Auburn is hot. Bad news so is A&M.......but the 3's are falling........

Turner is an NBA player for sure. Auburn is playing some of the best ball this year offensively.

2 bad fouls for auburn, then green draws a contact foul on shaq.....AUburn down by 7

refs ain't helping AUburn none...And i am not being biased i believe.

A&M is physical,too physical but the refs are allowing it.

Auburn can not catch a break....

AU just can't handle these high scoring games. A good start has turned into a typical 6-7min scoring drought.

That's not a moving screen. It's a blocking foul away from the ball. It takes contact for there to be a foul. I wish announcers would read the rule book.

Ole Robert Chubbert... Goodness; I can't figure out why ADT isn't getting significant playing time

Because he's got the upper body strength of a Jr High girl. Once he hits the weights, he'll be ok.

Archived